Cardinals are struggling, can we win?

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we lose to the Cards, we should be embarrassed. Period.

Hate to say it, but this assessment is true. If we lose to the Cards on our home field then we should feel embarrassed. MM for the most part this season has come up with solid gameplans and is now starting to get his team to execute said gameplans with some effectiveness so I'm 50/50 confident if we don't turn the ball over.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
If we lose to the Cards, we should be embarrassed. Period.

Hate to say it, but this assessment is true. If we lose to the Cards on our home field then we should feel embarrassed. MM for the most part this season has come up with solid gameplans and is now starting to get his team to execute said gameplans with some effectiveness so I'm 50/50 confident if we don't turn the ball over.

We need to win at home. That Lambeau Mystique is still fresh in everyone's minds. I remember going 8-0 at home. We need to make Lambeau a place where other teams are scared to play again.

After seeing parts of the Raiders game, I think there's no excuse for losing against the Cards, especially at home.

To win, keep Leinhart off balance. I'm not worried about James because he's not what he was last year at all.

Once again, we need takeaways. If we could pick off Leinhart at least twice, we should have this game wrapped up.

Members online

Latest posts