Capers and the Pro Bowl squad

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how Dom will run the Defense in the pro bowl, i know he is not gonna do any special stuff(vanilla) but I wonder how he will use the guys he has? He has peppers, suh, jared allen, JPP, gerald mccoy, henry melton, demarcus ware, anthony spencer, ryan kerrigan, and others. Will he have more of a 4-3 look, 3-4 look, both? it will be interesting to see what he does. I would think with this mixture of players from different schemes he could do some cool stuff.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
My guess is, given the history of this game, Capers will have them all disguised as tackling dummies that wave as the offense runs by. It is essential that there be nothing impeding the steady scoring of points.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
IIRC the defenses are pretty well restricted as to alignments, coverages, and blitzes by rule. This, along with half hearted tackling attempts, helps keep the points coming. The latter he should be used to seeing by now.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I assume he will be on the sidelines drinking out of a coconut and chattin up the ladies at the game.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
If he could actually get his players to show up in big games and either call the correct scheme or get them to execute it (debatable point), he would not be coaching in this game but be preparing for the next.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will just be another playoff game for capers. Record setting yardage, no tackling, missed assignments. MM can blame the CBA afterwards and say that Capers is a great coach as well.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I'm expecting something along the lines of "Umm... just stand over there." or "I can't blitz... LETS DROP ALL BUT ONE GUY INTO COVERAGE!!!"

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Well **** if you can't put a good gameplan together when you have 11 of the best of the best on the field, you might want to consider a career change.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts