can't wait to see how tim boyle does today

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
with goff officially ruled out, tim boyle will be the starting qb for the lions today and possibly next week's game as well.

it will be interesting to see how he does. i hope he grabs this opportunity and makes the most of it. this is a potential career-changer for him.
48 yards 2 int

3rd q

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Maybe Cleveland will do an even up swap....Mayfield for Boyle. :coffee:

I just don't see what some seem to see in Mayfield. Anytime I have watched him, he seems to make some really terrible decisions, ones you would only expect from a rookie.

Reaction score
Well.. we now know that the Tim Boyle move was a good one.

We also know that our backup, Jordan Love outplayed Dak Prescott and the Cowboys #1 rated Offense against the same team 2 weeks apart. :coffee: It doesn’t make our backup seem nearly as bad and this whole business about KC being a terrible Defense was just total bs.
They’ve held their last 6 opponents to points of:
13,27,17,7,14,9 or 14.5 points allowed per

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well.. we now know that the Tim Boyle move was a good one.

We also know that our backup, Jordan Love outplayed Dak Prescott and the Cowboys #1 rated Offense against the same team 2 weeks apart. :coffee: It doesn’t make our backup seem nearly as bad and this whole business about KC being a terrible Defense was just total bs.
They’ve held their last 6 opponents to points of:
13,27,17,7,14,9 or 14.5 points allowed per
Shhhhh

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had no idea what Boyle would do. All I could think about is how the Lions are capable of making any QB look bad. Tom Brady would have lasted 3 years and ended up in a mental institution. Favre would have ended up down in Mississippi being a professional crawdad cleaner. Rodgers would have ended up in a hippie commune in Northern California raising hemp for rope (;) ). Drew Brees would have returned to Westlake HS and been an assistant coach.

Anyhow... that's how I see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts