Can't wait for next season!

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm from Superior, Wisconsin but currently finishing my college degree in Fargo at North Dakota State. I will actually be finishing this spring and hope to move have to Wisconsin as soon as possible (I am currently surrounded by Viking fans!). I was born a Packer fan and I'd have to say my favorite player is Jordy. I've always enjoyed reading comment sections of articles so when I found this it was a perfect fit. Thanks for havin me guys, I'm lookin forward to talkin with all of you!

Alex

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
If you're the only Packer fan there, you are obviously the smartest one in that school. Welcome you to our forum, we can always enjoy one more smart person.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!!! I was wondering when someone was going to use that guy for an avatar! :p

OP
OP
Alex

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes they are all Vikings fans..there are about 4 of us Packer fans up there so we stick together. Got singled out in class for wearing my GB hat. Luckily I'm not even full time yet so it shouldn't distract me too much from my football.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm from Superior, Wisconsin but currently finishing my college degree in Fargo at North Dakota State. I will actually be finishing this spring and hope to move have to Wisconsin as soon as possible (I am currently surrounded by Viking fans!). I was born a Packer fan and I'd have to say my favorite player is Jordy. I've always enjoyed reading comment sections of articles so when I found this it was a perfect fit. Thanks for havin me guys, I'm lookin forward to talkin with all of you!

Alex
football season is closin' in. Just 37 more days til it's official. 39 for us Packer fans

Members online

Latest posts