1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Candians coming to a mall near you

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Cdnfavrefan, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After 10 years of being mocked looks like our dollar is going to close at par with the American dollar today. Looks like I'll have to beat the border rush next weekend and will be dragging back all sorts of purchases.
    God bless America :D
    BTW our $ called the loonie. Thought I'd throw that in to give Cheesey something to work with :lol:

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Lets see......."loonie" and "Canadian".........nope, i got nothing! LOLOLOLOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, the term comes from when Canadians would come down here to try to buy things. They would pick the item they wanted, go to the checkout line, and hand their Canadian money to the clerk. Who would then say "What the heck is THIS crap? I need REAL MONEY! You think you can buy stuff here with this worthless garbage? Are you LOONIE???"
    Thus, the term. :wink: :lol:

3. vegOmatic

vegOmatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Invasion of the "Candians?"

4. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I can finally afford to come down and buy real cheese, very exciting indeed !

5. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Guard the border...Guard the border! :wink:

I'm still trying to recover from last spring when I had a Canadian girl as a student teacher. I still say...if you are going to go to a foreign country then you should speak the language. :lol:

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah dere hey Bob! If youse gonna come down here, you shud learn da language! Or your gonna look like a real hoser! Then you will be told to "Take off! To da great white north!" (Bob and Doug McKenzie) :lol:

7. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    When I was in Canada last, there were lots of hot babes. So I say let them come. I like hot babes.

We have a Canadian chick at work. She's a hot babe too. We need to hire more Canadian chicks.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It's a TRICK ZOMBIE!!!
    Run for your life!!!! :lol:

9. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :lol: Yes, the hot babes are my way of getting my mangy arse across the border

10. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Like there are not enough hot babes in California already.