Can we copy what the Saints did?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though anything is possible, I think it's going to be our year and not the Viqueens.

Reaction score
I thought it was a very good read and i agree with everything the analysts said. We need to beat Favre and our defense needs to step up and play well against good teams with a good quarterback.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like the Yikes' offensive line will be a weak point, so I think their QB will be under great pressure every game. He may not be available by the time the Packers play em.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think our teams can relate, in that their O is incredible, and that their D is suspect, but creates a lot of turnovers.

But that's it. They run a RB by committee, we have one guy pounding the rock. Their OL is spetacular, ours is shaky. They have a good receiving corps, we have an incredible one. Both QBs are incredible, but Brees is more veteran, while Rodgers is much more athletic.

Their D is built on getting to the QB. Ours, on stopping the run. Their DL is much more aggressive, but they don't have the sole pass rusher that commands double teams like CM3 does. They also don't have the whole in the middle that Hawk or Chillar provides. They don't have the kind of player Woodson is, but their corners are very good and deep, while outside Woodson and Harris when healthy, all we have are mediocre players at best.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think over the past couple seasons we have been similar. They had a great offense 2 seasons ago but a weaker D, same as us. Then last season both the Saints and Packers put it together on Defense. They just lasted longer in the playoffs but both put it together from the previous season.

I wonder how many times Capers has watched the AZ game...

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think over the past couple seasons we have been similar. They had a great offense 2 seasons ago but a weaker D, same as us. Then last season both the Saints and Packers put it together on Defense. They just lasted longer in the playoffs but both put it together from the previous season.

I wonder how many times Capers has watched the AZ game...

I hope that game, as well as the Steelers and Vikings games are constantly running through his head. I hope they keep him up at night. That way he knows how important it is to correct what went wrong.

Members online

Latest posts