1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Can we copy what the Saints did?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Sep 1, 2010.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
  2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,791
    Even though anything is possible, I think it's going to be our year and not the Viqueens.

3. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    I thought it was a very good read and i agree with everything the analysts said. We need to beat Favre and our defense needs to step up and play well against good teams with a good quarterback.

4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Looks like the Yikes' offensive line will be a weak point, so I think their QB will be under great pressure every game. He may not be available by the time the Packers play em.

5. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    The answer is Yes.

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I think our teams can relate, in that their O is incredible, and that their D is suspect, but creates a lot of turnovers.

But that's it. They run a RB by committee, we have one guy pounding the rock. Their OL is spetacular, ours is shaky. They have a good receiving corps, we have an incredible one. Both QBs are incredible, but Brees is more veteran, while Rodgers is much more athletic.

Their D is built on getting to the QB. Ours, on stopping the run. Their DL is much more aggressive, but they don't have the sole pass rusher that commands double teams like CM3 does. They also don't have the whole in the middle that Hawk or Chillar provides. They don't have the kind of player Woodson is, but their corners are very good and deep, while outside Woodson and Harris when healthy, all we have are mediocre players at best.

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I think over the past couple seasons we have been similar. They had a great offense 2 seasons ago but a weaker D, same as us. Then last season both the Saints and Packers put it together on Defense. They just lasted longer in the playoffs but both put it together from the previous season.

I wonder how many times Capers has watched the AZ game...

8. YouFrgotPoland

YouFrgotPoland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
    I hope that game, as well as the Steelers and Vikings games are constantly running through his head. I hope they keep him up at night. That way he knows how important it is to correct what went wrong.