Can someone please update me!!!!!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been up north in Hayward, WI with only about 1 hour of internet access/ week at the library, and no TV...and will be stuck w/out packer news for yet another 3 agonizing weeks.

Could someone pm me and update me on any big events that have occurred since OTAs?!? Did Woodson ever show up? Any major cuts/acquisitions, etc. I heard roman was cut, but that's about it...I'm sufferning from MAJOR withdrawl. It would be greatly appreciated!

Look forward to rejoining you guys in a few weeks though!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Woodson showedup. Started out slow. Had a good showing with three INT's not long ago.

Brett through five INT's. Coach pretty much blasted him in a good way. Coach basically said he needs to make better decisions and threw him into the morning practice where during the two a days Brett has been excused from the morning practices. Don't read more into it in a negative way. Think of it as Coach letting the young players know he's not letting Brett get away with it nor will he let them get away with it.

Jennings continues to improve on a daily basis.

Jon Ryan is beating out Sander in distance, but not so much accuracy.

Ferguson has been clocked in the 4.3 range and appears to have more muscle on him. Still a **** **** though. Hopefully he's traded soon.

Hawk was laid out by a back up full back.

Hodge has made the coachs atleast THINK about moving Barnett to the outside for him to take MLB. DON'T count on it though. Maybe next year, not this year.

Harris showed up as well. Driver showed up (hehe big surprise) I mention driver only because they are the studs who you havent heard about but have done nothing to make the team worry.

Samkon is getting a better grip of the zone blocking scheme. its been found out his problem was he over thought things.

Brett said he thinks this is the most talented team he's been on and followed with that said its the least experienced team and those teams who play as if they were experienced like the SB teams of the mid 90's are what gives you games. Basically what Brett said there was 'Coaching staff you have a lot of talent, show me what you can do it' ... thats how I took it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Samkon is getting a better grip of the zone blocking scheme. its been found out his problem was he over thought things.

who DIDNT see that coming? Hes so smart,coachable, and nice, i just love him, i wanna keep him!

And I knew when the pads came on, he would perform well, which is what MM has said hes done. He said he isnt a slippery back, hes a physical dude, and now is his time to do his thing.

I love TC!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd love to see Gado become one of the top RB's in football. I think he has what it takes. Talent, drive, and brains.

Members online

Latest posts