Can our 'young guys' zone block? Jags answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
oh, so its not about the people, its about their experience? figure out your argument, and get back to me. keep insulting me, im sure AADP is watching.

I knew you couldn't figure it out!

It's about the guys we have with the experience they have. These are all rough and raw youngsters that are going to be thrown to the wolves. I don't care if you want to paint a pretty picture Trom, but this O-line will struggle this year.

I don't need to figure out my argument because I have stated the same thing for months. Colledge and Spitz won't cut it this year, Coston has at least a little experience but is still raw, and Wells and White are nothing spectacular.

Now take those guys in whole a new scheme, most of which who have never played together against a whole new superior level of competition and mix it all up in your oversized, Internet toughguy filled head, and see what you get?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and most of last years line have ever played together vs superior level of competition?

The line theyre using now have more experience together than the 2005 line did. lol. wow. Im done with you.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
and most of last years line have ever played together vs superior level of competition?

The line theyre using now have more experience together than the 2005 line did. lol. wow. Im done with you.

Who is comparing this years line to last years? In fact this line is similar to last years. Last year it was terrible and this year it will likely be horrible, get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts