can I tell you a story about my year as a packer fan?

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok well Im sure most of you live near wisconsin, but I am stuck here in cowboy territory and all year long I have been hated on for reppin my packer gear and ever since we lost to them on november 11 they have been on me, people at work call me cheesehead/ G-pack ( I feel honored that people call me that haha) so OMG I doubt there is a happier person in the world than me right now!!! :pop: I work at walmart and I always wear my packers hat to work and I even caught more hate today when the cowgirls got beat. I told the same people that were giving me crap all year long! I was chanting "season over" and You know I just got them back! ANd i also had some rude customers that were cowboy fans take out stuff on me lol and that felt great too! I know that this thread has nothing to do with the team at all, but I just love talking with others that LOVE the same team I do. thank you for your time and GO PACK GO!!! NFC champions better believe it!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, it has everything to do with the Packers. Being a fan is what it's all about. We pay their bills.

Nice story. I used to live in Houston and that's probably why I hate the Cows so much (and their fans).

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, Texas is near Wisconsin... Nearer than California where Zombie lives...

You are a better man for sticking with YOUR team!

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, it has everything to do with the Packers. Being a fan is what it's all about. We pay their bills.

Nice story. I used to live in Houston and that's probably why I hate the Cows so much (and their fans).

THX!! that means alot to hear. PACKER BACKER till death right here

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I work at walmart and I always wear my packers hat to work and I even caught more hate today when the cowgirls got beat. I told the same people that were giving me crap all year long! ANd i also had some rude customers that were cowboy fans take out stuff on me lol and that felt great too!

Let me get this straight... You live in Texas.... You work at Walmart in Texas and your managers at Walmart in Texas actually let you always wear your "Packers Hat" to work?

You also said that today..... Customers that were Cowboys fans took stuff out on you? While you were working in a Walmart, in Texas, wearing your Packers had at work?

I think you are having a little fun posting this on this Packer Forum.

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I work at walmart and I always wear my packers hat to work and I even caught more hate today when the cowgirls got beat. I told the same people that were giving me crap all year long! ANd i also had some rude customers that were cowboy fans take out stuff on me lol and that felt great too!

Let me get this straight... You live in Texas.... You work at Walmart in Texas and your managers at Walmart in Texas actually let you always wear your "Packers Hat" to work?

You also said that today..... Customers that were Cowboys fans took stuff out on you? While you were working in a Walmart, in Texas, wearing your Packers had at work?

I think you are having a little fun posting this on this Packer Forum.

Hell ya I am having fun with this! I can't wait till college starts up again on thursday for me! gonna rep my packers gear happily

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok well Im sure most of you live near wisconsin, but I am stuck here in cowboy territory and all year long I have been hated on for reppin my packer gear and ever since we lost to them on november 11 they have been on me, people at work call me cheesehead/ G-pack ( I feel honored that people call me that haha) so OMG I doubt there is a happier person in the world than me right now!!! :pop: I work at walmart and I always wear my packers hat to work and I even caught more hate today when the cowgirls got beat. I told the same people that were giving me crap all year long! I was chanting "season over" and You know I just got them back! ANd i also had some rude customers that were cowboy fans take out stuff on me lol and that felt great too! I know that this thread has nothing to do with the team at all, but I just love talking with others that LOVE the same team I do. thank you for your time and GO PACK GO!!! NFC champions better believe it!
SWEET story!
Glad to have someone down there letting the "Cowgirl" fans have it upside the head!
Heck........they won't be coming here for US to do it to them!!!
(Give them ONE for "Cheesey", ok?) :D

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JoshTheChild said:
SWEET story!
Glad to have someone down there letting the "Cowgirl" fans have it upside the head!

dude Im sure it would feel great to be with alot of packers fans, but this sure is sweet to be with cowboy fans and kick em while they are down!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
JoshTheChild said:
SWEET story!

dude Im sure it would feel great to be with alot of packers fans, but this sure is sweet to be with cowboy fans and kick em while they are down!

It is great to be a Packers fan win or loose. But I will never kick someone while they are down, because it could have been us.

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JoshTheChild said:
cheesey said:
JoshTheChild said:
SWEET story!

It is great to be a Packers fan win or loose. But I will never kick someone while they are down, because it could have been us.

It is safe for me right now, since even if we lose IT wont be the cowgirls that beat us :lol: , I normally don't rub it in people's face, but the cowgirl fans here in texas got the best of my temper haha

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is safe for me right now, since even if we lose IT wont be the cowgirls that beat us :lol: , I normally don't rub it in people's face, but the cowgirl fans here in texas got the best of my temper haha

I normally don't rub it in people's faces either. Even against Bear fans. Heck, I not only was wanting da Bears to win the SB last year, I put a lot of money on it.

But the Cows fans are an exception. I've found Cows fans to be the most pompous lot of all NFL fans.

So you're preaching to the converted, my friend. :cool:

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Jersey. I'm known in my school for liking the Packers. So... there's Giants fan yelling in my face every 5 seconds "GIANTS WILL OWN THE PACKERS" "PACKERS ARE GONNA GET OWNED", Etc...

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I sort of know how you feel (however Iowa is closer than texas) I'm surrounded by Vikings, some broncos, and my good friend who is a Patriot fan (I hear some stuff from him about how good his team is). It's always good to see someone stick with there team when there surrounded by haters or doubters.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score

you should see these eagle fans I have to deal with on PA. WORSE

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JoshTheChild said:

I normally don't rub it in people's faces either. Even against Bear fans. Heck, I not only was wanting da Bears to win the SB last year, I put a lot of money on it.

But the Cows fans are an exception. I've found Cows fans to be the most pompous lot of all NFL fans.

So you're preaching to the converted, my friend. :cool:

exactly man, cowgirl fans dont count

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i live in florida and i was up early on sunday and not in the mood to be seeing cowboy jerseys especially romo jerseys when i was at the grocery store. I saw this little woman(about 40 years old) with a romo jersey. I am a big guy and i gave her a dirty look and said in a serious voice, "Cowboys are going down". She was a little shocked but we had a nice laugh about it every time we kept bumping into eachother. I bet she was thinking of me when the clock striked zero though :)

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man I just bought a packers silver emblem for my car!!! the guy at the cash register had on a cowboys hat and he got all jealous that his team didnt advance as far. HE did tell me that he was cheering for the packers to win out the rest of the way so favre would retire lol

Members online

Latest posts