Can I get Your Opinion On This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, there are 5 other threads already, and it's a slow news week. IF, and big IF Rodgers is in fact that emotional about not having a say, get as many picks as you can for the guy. Later. But I don't believe that to be the case for a ****ing second. Other QB's aren't in on personnel decisions with other teams. Nobody is asked if they approve or not of a roster or coaching move and I'm glad Rodgers and MM seem to have conflict. They need it. There has never in the history of the world been a great player and a great coach in any sport that didn't clash on more than one instance. They're both professional enough where conflict will make them better. the weak are destroyed by it. Neither of these guys is. But reporters with nothing else to report on will peddle this **** to the masses because they have nothing else to write about.

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
If Aaron is that upset that about it that he wont sign an extension then at the end of his contract we franchise him 2-3 years and draft a new QB.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
If Aaron is that upset that about it that he wont sign an extension then at the end of his contract we franchise him 2-3 years and draft a new QB.
He would have to agree to sign the franchise tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts