1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can I get a...

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Texas9erFan, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +103
    HELL YEAH!!!

• Like Like x 6
  2. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    From me, sure. Your Niners have proved me wrong all day long and did it again today. Hats off.

3. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    How about an "okay, sure."

4. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    BTW, am I to understand that the ground can now actually help you make a catch IF you play for the Patriots?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,003
    How about a.. Er whatever. Just a different flavored speed bump on the road to Indy

• Like Like x 1
  6. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,058
    Congrats. Good win for your guys.

• Like Like x 1
  7. peteralan71

peteralan71 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51
    That was one of the best games I've ever seen. Congrats, truly. I hope we get a chance to play you guys!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +103
    I'm counting on the Packers to win tomorrow.

GIT 'ER DONE!!!

9. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Absolutely! Your defense impresses the hell out of me! Now I am thinking about and hoping for a Packers/ 49'ers matchup.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +157
    Hey Texas, loved the win today.
    One question for you though.

WHO DAT?!?!?!?

11. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    I didn't want to get my hopes up but I stuck up for the Niners all year. I hope the Pack win tomorrow and I can bump up my thread maybe about the Niners being the Pack's biggest competition in the NFC. :)

What have I always said. DO NO count out a Jim Harbaugh team. Ever. Dude almost took a rag tag Colts team to the SB in 1995 and should have. Guy turned around Stanford.

• Like Like x 1
  12. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    We've beaten 7 of the top 8 NFC teams other than us over the last 13 months. A win next week gives us wins over all 8.

13. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    That was great defense by the 9ers. Time for a Packers and 49ers NFC conference championship.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    Anything to shut up those cocky Saints fans is fine with me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. TCHickman24

TCHickman24 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +79
    Ain't dat the damn truth.. Jeeze

Btw, tried to get in the saints forum, looks like their adminestrators blocked everyone from getting on to give them sh*t...

16. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +515
    Absolutely great win for the 9ers. Congrats. Hope you have the chance to come to Lambeau next week!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    People are calling the Saints "overrated" I think is not giving this 49er team the credit they deserve. Be real here folks, we have DOUBTED this 49er team all year long for playing such a weak schedule and making excuses for their big wins (Big Ben was hurt in the Steelers game) they totally DOMINATED the Number 1 ranked offense in the NFL. I know all of you hate the Saints and whatever, but I think the 49ers are UNDER RATED as far as talent goes. Sure, I can say some things about their offense pissing around without turnovers and waiting till the end of the game to get it together, but beating the Saints is huge. No excuses about them "sucking outside the dome" or "they were overrated, we knew a better team would beat them" the Saints were 13-3, as were the 49ers. I think they both were damn good teams, but the defenses are going to win in the divisional round. 49ers did what no one has been able to do against the Saints since earlier this year, and that is completely shut down their running game and force them into hanging the world upon Brees' shoulders by asking him to throw the ball 50 or 60 times. And that is one reason they lost to Seattle last year. Remember what I say; the teams that run the ball better in the playoffs has a much higher percentage chance of winning cause it's true. Even though the Niners didn't do much until the end, they chewed down the clock most of the game to the point the Saints had to get it together to the very end. They played lights out and deserve much more credit than this.

18. whoartthou

whoartthou Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    I knew the niners defense had what it took... but wow, alex smith was clutch. Congrats for a hell of a game.

19. Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    can i give you a firm handshake?

20. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/

21. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I think I am going to check out the black and gold saints board to see what they have to say lol.

22. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376

the link i posted is a much more active forum

23. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Styles check out the Saints report page. Go under the locker room smack talk allowed section. There is a thread saying I don't give the Niners an ounce of credit for their victory. Check it out lol.

24. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184

Ahem, most of "us" doubted the 49ers, but not I. I called it when the playoffs started and we saw the matchup, Saints we're going down. Kitten, our friendly mod stated that I could hand feed her crow. Well Kitten, I'm on my way to Philly with some crow. LOL! Guys, this team is for real. They have a real chance of knocking off the Packers at home. The Packers will have to bring their A+ to beat the 9ers. I honestly think they will give us a MUCH tougher time than the Giants tomorrow. The scary thing is they are doing this with a QB with average skills, this team with a "franchise" QB would be CRAZY.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754

Read a few threads fast. My favorite comment in the "How are you dealing with this loss" thread.

• Like Like x 1