Can i get a tight end???

OP
OP
F

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he has 233 catches and 2100 yards in his career. Kellen Winslow has alomst half that in 1 year

imagine if favre had a weapon like that

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ever happend to David "clutch" Martin? I still think hes good. Bubba just has to sto the drops, thats all. No big deal

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
he has 233 catches and 2100 yards in his career. Kellen Winslow has alomst half that in 1 year

imagine if favre had a weapon like that

We didn't have a chance in hell at getting him. He went in the top ten, we picked 25th (ahmad carroll) lol

The browns go to him more because he doesn't have a Pro Bowl receiver taking passes from him.

I don't want him here, like you said though, a weapon like that, not necessarliy him.

Yes, a weapon like that would be great at the TE position.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ever happend to David "clutch" Martin? I still think hes good. Bubba just has to sto the drops, thats all. No big deal

He's hurt. Mr. Clutch dropped a TD pass last week against the Lions.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
do some glute exercises and some lunges.... and then clinch your butt cheeks over and over and over... that should do the trick

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favre has always used multiple targets to get the ball too...i remember times when he's thrown the ball to 7-8-9 recievers...tonight it was driver...jennings didnt impress, franks outright sucked, lee had one catch, brandon miree/william henderson combined for zero at fullback, ahman had a few but noah herron was thrown to--and tackled immediately, ruvell martin and carlyle holiday are marginal, i like holiday's size actually...

the point is, yeah we need depth at all offensive positions, because my other point is, when favre goes, this year, next year, our offense is in deep

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Clutchmeister will return to greatness next year, hes still better than Bubba!

Members online