Camp Schedule???

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know the camp schedule? I presume it will be two a days, pads on? Pads off? start times for each session and if they are some are open and some are closed?

I am going up to Green Bay on business next Tuesday for two days.

Thanks in advance.

R.P.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
INFO HERE:

Tues. July 31
• 8:45 a.m. - shells
• 6:30 p.m. - full pads at Old City Stadium (East H.S.)

Tues. Aug. 7
• 8:45 a.m. - shells
• 6:30 p.m. - full pads

i didnt know if you meant this tuesday or next tuesday....words confuse me. this post alone made me take 3 excedrin migraine pills...im gonna go nap.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Trom..... As always.

Being that today is Wednesday I reckon the correct thing to type would have been "This Tuesday" and not "Next Tuesday"

However, because I posted this on Wednesday, "Next Tuesday" is actually August 07, and "This Tuesday" is actually August 1st..

Unless of course I actually posted this 20 hours ago, which would mean that "This Tuesday" is August the 1st, and "Next Tuesday" would then be August the 7th.

Now if I would have posted this in New Zealand due to the time zone change I would have been correct, because the times of the camp would have been in North American C.D.T. and "This Tuesday" would have been August 1st, and "Next Tuesday" would have been August 7th.

Then again if I was posting from London.....

Bottom line is this.

Thanks Trom.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Thanks Trom..... As always.

Being that today is Wednesday I reckon the correct thing to type would have been "This Tuesday" and not "Next Tuesday"

However, because I posted this on Wednesday, "Next Tuesday" is actually August 07, and "This Tuesday" is actually August 1st..

Unless of course I actually posted this 20 hours ago, which would mean that "This Tuesday" is August the 1st, and "Next Tuesday" would then be August the 7th.

Now if I would have posted this in New Zealand due to the time zone change I would have been correct, because the times of the camp would have been in North American C.D.T. and "This Tuesday" would have been August 1st, and "Next Tuesday" would have been August 7th.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Yessss, I just switched over from my cable company that didn't offer NFL Network or a Sunday Ticket to a Sat. Company (Direct TV) that offers it all. I got the big sports package with NFL Network, the premium Sunday Ticket, etc. etc.

Hopefully they'll be few missed Packer games this season in NC!

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yessss, I just switched over from my cable company that didn't offer NFL Network or a Sunday Ticket to a Sat. Company (Direct TV) that offers it all. I got the big sports package with NFL Network, the premium Sunday Ticket, etc. etc.

Ummm?

OK.

So does your new billing period for your Sat. Company start "This Tuesday?" Or "Next Tuesday?"

Just trying to get to the bottom of this.

R.P.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Ummm?

OK.

So does your new billing period for your Sat. Company start "This Tuesday?" Or "Next Tuesday?"

R.P.

heh, I will have it THIS Monday, just in time for some Packers action! I'm overly excited, I know. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
DoddPower said:

Ummm?

OK.

R.P.

heh, I will have it THIS Monday, just in time for some Packers action! I'm overly excited, I know. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I GOT IT.

Everything in the world is now calm.

You get your new Sat. Company feed "This Monday."

I am going to camp "This Tuesday."

And Trom is going to have to taking another 3 excedrin migraine pills as soon as he wakes up i"This Thursday."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts