1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all Cubs Fans

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by 4thand26, May 18, 2006.

1. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What should be done about this team?

How long do we wait for those two rag arms, Wood and Prior, to pitch a complete season. You almost can't say that the team misses them, because we don't even know what it is like to have them.

Should Baker be fired?

What about Hendry?

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Fire Dusty 2 years ago. I have been against him since the day he was hired. He can not manage his pitchers. He is...very dumb. And his "Black players get hotter in the sun" thing or whatever...just stupid. He is an all around idiot. The Clubhouse is a mess, and that wasnt the case until he came here.

I like a lot of the players (DLee,A-Ram[who needs to wake up],Barrett,Murton,Cedeno,Pierre) but we have no managing. Our pitching isnt even that bad, despite losing wood\prior. Marshall looks like a great young pitcher. Zambrano is Zambrano. Maddux is in the best shape in 5 years.

As for Hendry...hes about 50\50 good move\badmove. Getting Jacque Jones should be reason enough to fire him. Hearing about that lady throwing a baseball at his face from the stands made me laugh hard. People shouldnt throw things at the players...unless the player is Jacque Jones. What a bad move, Hendry. Hendry TRIES to do well(Nomar) but can't do it. The road to hell is paved with good intentions...so yeah, Hendry should find a new job too. Just re-do the cubs front office.

This year is already over...

But next year...

That's the year!

(rant over)

3. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Jones is terrible. Did you see Maddox's last start. His error in the 8th single handedly cost the win.

I was so happy that the Cubs got Nomar. What I didn't realize was that was actually Grossman with a glove and cap.

Baker should be gone.

I love the infield. Besides Murton, the outfield sucks.

I am not sure what all the controversy was in spring training on who should start at second. I think that Walker is a stud.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah Walker is a pro. He won't win any batting\defensive titles, but he will be a pro and do what he can.

5. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey if your getting tired of waiting on Wood and Prior, just send them over to the Yanks! :D

Honestly, they need some serious arms over there. Wood and Prior would fit right in because the Yanks pitching staff these days are always in shambles. Wood and Prior CAN'T be worse than Wright.