Call Your Shots Now

Who do you think plays the Packers in the Super Bowl?

• Patriots

• Bengals

• Steelers

• Colts

• Broncos

• Other (Dolphins/Bills/Ravens/Texans/Chargers/Chiefs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
the Packers were/are a primary favorite team of mine, so there.
I know football is a show. You think its random chance. I'll watch it and break it down the way I choose to.

And we can break down a suspension/banning the way we feel

for now, find another forum to peddle the silly conspiracy crap

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^ And we have the winner of the week or month. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but thankfully everyone isn't entitled to repeatedly post nonsense backed up by absolutely nothing here.

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you don't get it dude. Its a fake injury. weird how everyone conveniently forgets what bad back Romo was supposed to have

Will you for once back up your post and stop making yourself look like a complete moron? I'm on your side, I want to hear your perspective on things, but you constantly fail to support your claims with any iota of logic.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Will you for once back up your post and stop making yourself look like a complete moron? I'm on your side, I want to hear your perspective on things, but you constantly fail to support your claims with any iota of logic.

Maybe because there isn`t any ???

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
He's hunkered down at the moment. There's a Black Helicopter hovering over his house.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How about we see you give backing it up a try?

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sheesh, isn't it obvious? And I thought you were smart.

The illuminati make a suggestion to the Skull and Bones who discuss it with the free masons. The knights of Columbus are then consulted and a plan is drawn up. If aproved bt the Templars, at the Stonehenge, a call is placed to Graceland. Elvis then hand carries the message to each and every player. You can't say no to the king.

I can't explain how bigfoot and the girl scouts are intertwined in this. I don't think any of you could handle it.
Arguably the single best post I have ever had the pleasure of reading. People are walking by my office looking at me all sorts of strange as I laugh at loud. Time to close the office door...great post. Simply great.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This AR calf issue has me worried. I am thankful we aren't playing a Lions team that gets a ton of pressure on the QB because if that were the case my anxiety would be even higher. The Boys ended the season 28th in the league with of all numbers, 28 sacks. The O-Line has to step up and play at a very high level this week in both run and pass pro which seems completely obvious but I think that point can't be overstated. I am not a doomsday guy but I am a realist and if we lose 12 our chances of making Glendale decrease in a major way. Man what I would give to have AR healthy right now but that's just the way the cookie crumbles and I fully expect him to battle his way through this issue and gut out a great performance in leading our boys one step closer to the Bowl. Conversely, as well as Romo has been playing I think it's just about time for Tony to go Tony and give up the rock a few times. Dez Bryant scares the hell out of me and as a guy living in OK I watched Dez play almost every Saturday for the other Cowboys and that kid is flat out nasty. Other world nasty. He torched us the last time we played and I think he will have similar success this week which further highlights the importance of us slowing DeMarco Murray down. Murray is another kid I actually watched play in person quite a few times while at OU and same as Dez, he is a beast. I have been hugely impressed with the run D we have been playing since the Bears game and if we are going to beat the Boys and most likely the Seahawks the run D is going to have to continue to play at a high level. If we have to commit extra guys to the box all game I fear that they have the weaponry (Williams, Beasley, Witten) to make it a long day. This is one of those weird games that I desperately wanted yet knew it would be a tough as hell battle if it ended up coming to fruition. Living in Oklahoma there are Boys fans EVERYWHERE and man are they running some gas now that they are somewhat relevant again. I have been laying low and most times avoid the fray when it comes to bagging on other folks favorite squads however when our Boys handle their boys I have a feeling my gums are gonna be a flappin on Monday! Forgive me if this post has gone a bit rant like with pretty pathetic thought flow. There is a customer right outside my closed office door and her baby is screaming bloody murder while she is dialed in watching some soap opera. Back to work and I am going to go ahead and call my shot with the Packers winning a fun game 31-27. Off to Seattle my friends!

Go PACK Go!!!!

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
the Packers aren't doing anything but losing to Dallas because they keep teasing you with Rodgers having some phantom leg issue. its either Dallas or Seattle in the Bowl to lose to Denver
Just to write this poster’s epitaph on this forum: He was wrong about Rodgers’ injury and about the outcome of the Packers/Dallas game. And it’s going to be really difficult for any team to lose to Peyton Manning and Broncos in the Super Bowl. That's a lot to be wrong about in two short sentences. And of course he never presented any credible evidence to back up his massive conspiracy theory. I hope he bet a lot of money on what his conspiracy theory “told” him would happen. Some lessons, if they are ever to be learned, need to be learned the hard way.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
the Packers aren't doing anything but losing to Dallas because they keep teasing you with Rodgers having some phantom leg issue. its either Dallas or Seattle in the Bowl to lose to Denver
The bigger the prediction the more potential for a big, fat fall.

There is a way to make those kind of predictions and still give yourself a bit of wiggle room. This guy left himself NONE. lol

Members online

Latest posts