Call Your Shots Now

Who do you think plays the Packers in the Super Bowl?

• Patriots

• Bengals

• Steelers

• Colts

• Broncos

• Other (Dolphins/Bills/Ravens/Texans/Chargers/Chiefs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Packers aren't doing anything but losing to Dallas because they keep teasing you with Rodgers having some phantom leg issue. its either Dallas or Seattle in the Bowl to lose to Denver

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
the Packers aren't doing anything but losing to Dallas because they keep teasing you with Rodgers having some phantom leg issue. its either Dallas or Seattle in the Bowl to lose to Denver

At home, I think the Pack beat anyone. His leg issue isn't a phantom. It's a strained Left Calf and it was aggravated against Detroit. It happened in the Tampa Bay game.

Denver might just be mad enough from last year's SB to come out with a chip on their shoulder. Of course, that didn't do Detroit any good against the Boys. Apparently there was an offside Cowboy player the entire game. He was wearing black and white stripes.

Personally, I haven't watched Denver at all this year but even if I had, I sure wouldn't crown em' SB champs. It's the type of prediction that comes from you know where. Let's just say the sun does not shine down there. :p

Here are my picks for this weekend: Hawks, Ravens :cautious:, Packers and Broncos win.

Last edited:

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At home, I think the Pack beat anyone. His leg issue isn't a phantom. It's a strained Left Calf and it was aggravated against Detroit. It happened in the Tampa Bay game.

Denver might just be mad enough from last year's SB to come out with a chip on their shoulder.

Personally, I haven't watched Denver at all this year but even if I had, I sure wouldn't crown em' SB champs. It's the type of prediction that comes from you know where. Let's just say the sun does not shine down there. :p

Here are my picks for this weekend: Hawks, Ravens :cautious:, Packers and Broncos win.

you don't get it dude. Its a fake injury. weird how everyone conveniently forgets what bad back Romo was supposed to have

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
you don't get it dude. Its a fake injury. weird how everyone conveniently forgets what bad back Romo was supposed to have

Hmmm. Interesting. It never occurred to me actually.

Well, if that's the deal, how would that change any Packer's opponent game plan? Maybe put more in the box? Blitz more?

Go right ahead and stack the box. Rodger's will carve up your secondary all afternoon. I haven't followed the Boys much at all. But I've heard talk about a vulnerable secondary.

Last edited:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Please tell us Rodgers' motivation for faking a leg injury. I'll help you so you don't embarrass yourself with another answer like “I don't need to know how millionaires conduct their business”.
How about:
1. It’s written into his contract.
2. He’s not a very motivated person – kinda like Jay Cutler.
3. He thinks he’s famous enough.
4. He’s holding up the Packers for more money – it’s $100M for another Super Bowl victory.
5. Roger Goodell asked him to fake the injury “pretty please!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I wish the injury was fake. With 12 at full strength, I'd be much more optimistic about our chances. Not sure how far we can go with a one-legged (albeit superstar) QB, but I'm proud of this team for being here, considering.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please tell us Rodgers' motivation for faking a leg injury. I'll help you so you don't embarrass yourself with another answer like “I don't need to know how millionaires conduct their business”.
How about:
1. It’s written into his contract.
2. He’s not a very motivated person – kinda like Jay Cutler.
3. He thinks he’s famous enough.
4. He’s holding up the Packers for more money – it’s $100M for another Super Bowl victory.
5. Roger Goodell asked him to fake the injury “pretty please!

the fact is the jocks do what the nfl tells them to. Its that simple.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should stop posting in this forum.

the Packers were/are a primary favorite team of mine, so there.
I know football is a show. You think its random chance. I'll watch it and break it down the way I choose to.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Packers were/are a primary favorite team of mine, so there.
I know football is a show. You think its random chance. I'll watch it and break it down the way I choose to.
Football is a show? The Packers were/are a primary favorite team of yours?

Did you ever play football Ram? Not sandlot crap but actual organized football. If you did you would know that it is far from a show. Yes the pomp and circumstance surrounding the game itself is a show but the battle between the lines is one thing and one thing only. A violent battle to assert ones will over another's. Romo's back is trash and I guarantee you if he takes a big time shot to said body part/region he will not be walking off the field. They shoot him up with all sorts of good stuff before the game and he plays through pain like real men do. You also think 12's calf injury is a red herring or something I guess? Why on earth would he remove himself from a PO game and risk his team missing out on a bye week as well as a home game in the PO's? Elite level athletes just the same as politicians or great business leaders have one thing in common and that is ego. AR is the best at what he does and if you think for one minute that he would leave the field in hopes of setting up some sort of Bernard King'esque moment I think you are crazy. Rodgers wants to show every single play why he is the best at what he does and he can't do that if he's on the sidelines nursing some phantom injury. I suppose I may be reading your post the wrong way but if you are insinuating that games are rigged and players are told when to "go down" I have to fervently disagree with your stance on every level. If you do believe this could you please provide some substantive evidence proving your belief. I am not trying to attack you or anything it's just that I have a deep passion for the game of football and it seems like you are attacking it's validity as a competitive sport. Also, I don't have a list of favorite teams. I am a Green Bay Packer fan therefor I root for no other teams and have no interest in any other team doing well. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and as always...G P G!!!

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
the fact is the jocks do what the nfl tells them to. Its that simple.
How does it work?
Who delivers the message?
Is everyone on the team in on it?
Do you have even a scintilla of evidence this message was sent to Rodgers, or any other NFL player at any time?

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well my pick didn't pan out, mostly due to Bell not playing in the one game that mattered. Now I'm back to thinking New England is running the table.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How does it work?
Who delivers the message?
Is everyone on the team in on it?
Do you have even a scintilla of evidence this message was sent to Rodgers, or any other NFL player at any time?
Sheesh, isn't it obvious? And I thought you were smart.

The illuminati make a suggestion to the Skull and Bones who discuss it with the free masons. The knights of Columbus are then consulted and a plan is drawn up. If aproved bt the Templars, at the Stonehenge, a call is placed to Graceland. Elvis then hand carries the message to each and every player. You can't say no to the king.

I can't explain how bigfoot and the girl scouts are intertwined in this. I don't think any of you could handle it.

ICEBOWLER

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Foxboro this time of year is very tough. If the Ravens don't topple Brady & Company, they will be the AFC representative ...

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

The illuminati make a suggestion to the Skull and Bones who discuss it with the free masons. The knights of Columbus are then consulted and a plan is drawn up. If aproved bt the Templars, at the Stonehenge, a call is placed to Graceland. Elvis then hand carries the message to each and every player. You can't say no to the king.

I can't explain how bigfoot and the girl scouts are intertwined in this. I don't think any of you could handle it.

Lol! But I get a little leery when the NFL says in court that it is "entertaiment" rather than a sport business. I wouldn't put it past Mr. Goodell to advise an officials crew to lean a certain way, thus gaining higher TV ratings and revenue. After all, it is only entertainment. I'll put on my foil hat now, thank you.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score

:roflmao: Now I feel foolish...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts