Cali Cheese!

LACheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I finally found a great Packer forum! Thank the lord! (I have been jealous of my wife and her favorite Steeler forum all season but have been too involved reading blogs to look for a forum - she's from Pittsburgh so it's ok)

I'm originally from Appleton - now in Los Angeles - a huge Packer fan all my life! I've been to a lot of games - including Packer games in Tampa Bay, Miami, and San Francisco. I went to the heart-breaking NFC Championship game last year and was sitting in the end zone of all the missed field goals praying every time (and I'm not especially religious). I'm something like number 33,571 on the season ticket waiting list, which is the most depressing thing ever.

Favorite Packers: (used to be a huge #4 fan, he still has a special place in my heart unless he goes to the Vikes) Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, and A-Rod.

Definitely looking forward to some off-season moves from TT. Another Reggie White move would definitely come in handy. Here's to looking ahead, because I sure don't like thinking about the many heart-breaking losses from this past season.

Thanks for the great forum!

Members online

Latest posts