Calhoun improves at Pro Day

magic_8ball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An article on packerchatters.com says he ran a 4.38 40 time, now thats more like it! Is he worth a second round pick??? He sure would look good in a packer uni.
Other info from article:
Brian Williams ran 4.4ish, Jonathan Orr ran 4.25(wow, didn't think he was that fast).

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If TT's pension for drafting the best player holds true I doubt it would be Calhoun at #37. That's not a knock on him but there will be
other more talented guys there.

I read one article where one GM stated he would love to have 3 picks between 30 and 70. He felt like after the first 15 there is a lot of equality in the talent. As it stands we get two.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Combine track is notoriously slow, that's one reason so many players don't run at the Combine, plus as mentioned Brian had a tweaked achilles. It was nice to see Brandon Williams(high 4.3-low 4.4's) and Jonathon Orr(4.25) with good times also.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Calhoun is intriguing to say the least but I see GB going defense with the first 2 picks and Calhoun won't be there when they pick in the 3rd round IMO...

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
The Combine track is notoriously slow, that's one reason so many players don't run at the Combine, plus as mentioned Brian had a tweaked achilles. It was nice to see Brandon Williams(high 4.3-low 4.4's) and Jonathon Orr(4.25) with good times also.

Orr also has wicked upside

Members online

Latest posts