Bye Week Injuries

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So why do we have bye week again? It looks like the team is less healthy now than it was before the bye. Check out this article:

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=679109

Harrell will be out at least a couple weeks and possibly even placed on IR, Cullen Jenkins hasn't healed at all and may even miss Monday's game, Mike Montgomery is not back yet, Harris and Woodson are still missing practices as usual, Bubba Franks is still out, and Junius Coston is limited.

The only player who has gotten healthier is Scott Wells.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.....even though it's the bye week, it's not a miracle week. The guys would still have been hurting had we played this week.
It would have been NICE if they all recovered, but one week doesn't always guarentee everyone recovering.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we need Harris and Woodson able to play without any limitations, and Wells back. Those are the most important, although I'd love a 100% healthy team.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry much about Harris and Woodson, they are limited every week. And Wells is a gamer, he'll be back. the shield will protect his eye. i broke my right orbital and then wrestled two weeks later. it hurts like hell but once you get going you don't even notice

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In other news, it sounds like Jennings is recovered from the hammy, and his shoulder is feeling much better. Time to scorch some D's.

Staff online

Members online