Bye Week Finally Here

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whew man, well despite not having as clean or as dominant a win as I would have liked yesterday, we go into the bye week on a positive.

Also, even as temporary as this could be, we do for the time being have a half game advantage over New Orleans for the No. 2 seed. They did prove yesterday that we're not the only team that's going to have a Chargers game.

Anyway, well obviously now the focus is the tough one in San Francisco, and I'll leave that game's discussion in the right thread

Looking behind us, 8-2 is a hell of a lot better than I expected getting here at this point in the season.

Good news is after this 49ers game we got 3 very favorable games to take advantage of. I won't call them gimmies after what happened in LA last week or the Superdome yesterday, but this team at their A game is better than the crap Giants and Redskins, and the Bears struggles continue.

We got the tough one in Minny after that, but if Stafford isn't back when we get to Detroit, we should take em easily.

I'm feeling at least a 12-4 finish, maybe 13-3 if the 49ers or Vikes are off in their execution

Members online

Latest posts