Bye Week discussions.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of discouraging stats and some encouraging stats.
The Packers are 6-0 and we are watching perhaps the most well rounded team that the Packers have fielded in a long time.

Sky King

Reaction score
Lots of discouraging stats and some encouraging stats.
The Packers are 6-0 and we are watching perhaps the most well rounded team that the Packers have fielded in a long time.
Despite the injury bug biting so many starters early-on, they keep winning. That's a silver lining if ever there was one. Balance? Absolutely, plus depth. I like this team's chances moving forward, especially when they can get healthy enough to develop some consistent rhythm on offense.

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Despite the injury bug biting so many starters early-on, they keep winning. That's a silver lining if ever there was one. Balance? Absolutely, plus depth. I like this team's chances moving forward, especially when they can get healthy enough to develop some consistent rhythm on offense.
Agree with both of you. The balance you refer to is why this team is 6-0 even with an O not firing on all 8 cylinders. Hopefully the bye provides some much needed rest and recuperation.

D

Deleted member 6794

Comparing the 2015 and 2014 offenses. Some things may surprise you.

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2...-the-2015-packers-offense-to-the-2014-edition

There are some interesting stats and infos in that article. I think the offense getting cold way more often than last season leaves a lot of fans with the impression that the unit is struggling. As of now they're ranked 13th in punts per drive (39.3%) and 27th in three-and-outs per drive (26.2%). In vomparison they finished 1st and 2nd respectively.

Members online

Latest posts