Bye, bye Clarett

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you think about the news that Clarett is going to be released? This guy could be playing his senior season at Ohio State, but instead he is about to be cut from his first NFL team.

What a joker.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
What do you think about the news that Clarett is going to be released? This guy could be playing his senior season at Ohio State, but instead he is about to be cut from his first NFL team.

What a joker.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being a buckeye fan, Clarett was awesome for them and helped them win a title, then things changed. Denver has a few solid backs already and as rabidgopher04 says, Denver has average backs get 1000+ yards.

I would assume another NFL team would pick him up, and I believe a CFL team up here has his rights if he were to not play in the NFL (he would still have to sign with the team though of course).

Years ago he looked so good and was to be a big pick...when the last draft came many people thought he would go in the 7th round. :-?

OP
OP
R

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he would have stayed in college and honed his skills a little more I'm sure he'd be almost starting on an NFL team this year or next.

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he would have stayed in college and honed his skills a little more I'm sure he'd be almost starting on an NFL team this year or next.

I agree, he was a solid player and probably still is. Also, didn't he have a pretty bad camp and his 40 time wasn't that impressive? (40 times can be over-rated but still).

Members online

Latest posts