1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

By a show of hands, who here hates the Falcons?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by pantherd, Dec 1, 2005.

1. pantherd

pantherd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hand held high here. Theismann better not be trolling this board.

By the way, thank you, thank you, thank you for humiliating Atlanta for us!!! You are our best friends in the NFC! (Sorry about the Bears thing; we absolutely shot ourselves in the foot on that one).

Meanwhile, help us vote the Falcons off the island so to speak on their very own poll. "Which team in the NFC is the best?" Unfortunately the Pack wasn't one of the teams offered up, but da stank butt Bears, Trader Holmgren's Seahawks, the loser Midgets (Giants - I mean no harm and please no one take offense to that), Cowgirls, Vicksons (Falcons), and our beloved Panthers (your second favorite team in the NFC). Vote here. Hint: you can actually scroll back up to "Sports" then "Falcons" and vote again, and again, and again, and...

<http://www.ajc.com/falcons/content/sports/falcons/index.html>

2. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hate you guys, I really do..

3. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure I can raise my hand online, but I really hate them. It's not Vikings or Eagles hatred, but I hate them at least as much as the Rams.

4. pantherd

pantherd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Harsh words.

Now what have we ever done to you, other than give up our all-time leading receiver to be your "go to guy?" Oh, and for what it's worth, I don't think you could ever get your money's worth out of Moose. As much as he was liked in the locker room and by many fans in Caroilna, he drops balls and is best suited to be a number two receiver. He does block well.

5. pantherd

pantherd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    TOP - I think the over hype of Vick leads to the disgust of the Falcons for most of us. Particularly the love affair that ESPN and namely Joe Theismann have for him. I've never seen anyone that overrated - granted he's a mediocre QB and probably the best running back in the NFL. But as far as just hyping him as the greatest QB ever, he ain't even close.

6. pantherd

pantherd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh the twerps changed their poll suddenly to "Can the Falcons afford to lose Sunday and still win the NFC South? "

What losers.

7. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hate them because they beat us at Lambeau in the playoffs (my first Packer playoff game), which is compounded by the fact that I have to get reminded of it every year on PTI, by that idiot Kornheiser and that shill for the Bears, Wilbon.

8. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Falcons Suck!!!!

The teams I can't stand in order are: Viqueens, Bears, Eagles, Cowboys, Falcons.

9. pantherd

pantherd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad to see the Panthers didn't make your top 5! ;-)

10. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Nah, nothing but love for the Panthers. Especially after the way you guys laid down for us in the NFC Championship game back in the day!!! ;)

Good luck this season!

11. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah I know this shouldn't be in the Packers Fan Forum, but I am not sure if it should go into The Atrium or the Smack Area. We will go with The Atrium for now, if it gets ugly, off to the Smack Area.

***Moved***

12. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I dislike the falcons, but I like Dunn...hes small and gives it his all.

13. pantherd

pantherd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    beyond his size... his heart is in the right place. with the homes he's donated down payments on, etc, he really is a decent person. he really doesn't fit the demeanor of a falcon.

vick and his ego. crumpler, brooking, brady smith, hall, etc have that "i'm better than anybody" mentality without any justification. not confidence. arrogance.

dunn is the only player on atlanta's team that i have any respect for.

14. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I like Carolina (and I absolutely LOVE Charlotte the city). It's one of my 3 favourite places to visit in the US (and I got engaged there so it will always hold a special place in my heart).

15. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I remember when Chris Chandler was injured during a game in Atlanta and Vick's family and friends cheered because it meant that Michael was going to play. They did this right in front of Chandler's wife and kids and even threw in a few insults towards them for good measure. I never cared about Atlanta one way or the other until that moment and now Vick has been appointed as the greatest QB ever for some reason. I can't wait for the Bears to play them. A left handed QB plays right into their defense and they shut him down the last time they played Atlanta down in Georgia.
    The last that I saw he was next to last in the league in completion percentage for QBs. The most over rated player in the history of the NFL.
    :x

16. pantherd

pantherd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Charlotte is a beautiful city. I grew up there and absolutely love the place. If you like Charlotte, try Charleston one day. You'll feel like your of the upper class of the late 1700s riding in a horse drawn carriage through down town on the cobblestone streets. Go in late april when all of the cherry trees and flowering pear trees are in full bloom. Take your spouse and stay in a historic B & B. The Wentworth Mansion or The Battery Carriage House Inn I can recommend. The best is Two Meeting Street Inn, but you must have reservations years in advance and pay about $250 a night for the "cheap" room. Most are in excess of $350 nightly.