1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Buyers' Market for Playoff Tickets

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by TOPackerFan, Jan 8, 2008.

1. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    If I lived in Green Bay, I would definitely go. Maybe I need to move.

3. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I won't tell you how much I paid, but it was more than they say in the article (though my seats are pretty good - 30 yardline 40 rows up).

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It might be true........you can take a chance and wait, but they could dry up fast too.
    My wife got me my ticket, and I'm going. To me, thats all that matters!

5. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Anyone got a reliable go to number for two adjoining tickets? If I can find them for that price I could go to my first Packer game. Oh God pleeeease.

6. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    PackOne, check ebay. There are a ton of tickets on ebay right now, and end zone seats are going for around $150 a piece from what I can tell (not bad for a $108 ticket). Packer fan tours is still pretty expensive so I'd check Fuzzy Thurston's website. I think they're a lot cheaper there.

7. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I need to move to...

8. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    (Didn't want to create new thread since the auto-search brought this one up)

-December 10, 2010

The Green Bay Packers will have about 6,000 tickets available to the public if they host a playoff game at Lambeau Field.

Ticket officials said today that all requests by season ticket holders of both the Green and Gold packages have been filled.

It’s the first time since the 2003 season that playoff tickets were available to the public and not all claimed by season ticket holders.

If the Packers qualify to host a playoff game, details for purchasing tickets will be announced by the Packers, spokesman Aaron Popkey said today.

9. bozo

bozo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +14
    I'm a Gold Package ticket holder, & I have never sent in for playoff tickets, because the Green Package has priority.

Guess I should have this year...Dammit!

10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I dont think it would have mattered if you had made a new topic, this was posted in Jan 2008

11. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    But I still have the red mark on my back from the lashing I took when I created the new thread about the 2011 schedule so I erred on the side of caution out of respect for the Thread Police, and my skin.

12. mkecoop

mkecoop Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    My dad offered me his but I can't make it up to Green Bay and back to Milwaukee in time to get to work after. Wish I could make it.