Buy the USED uniforms from last weeks game

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Wow, I would rather buy tickets with all that money, though if I was a bar owner, it would be fun to have. Drink till you actually think its a Packers jersey, for all the people who wouldn't know it was.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
You should give Ebay a heads up on that scam ivo. Sweet pickup of the Matthews Jersey btw!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I got a pair...I just went to the sellers link and asked him how he could have this authentic item for sale when the Green Bay Packers are offering the SAME item at their web site.Perhaps others on here would care to ask the same question?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I guess I got a pair...I just went to the sellers link and asked him how he could have this authentic item for sale when the Green Bay Packers are offering the SAME item at their web site.Perhaps others on here would care to ask the same question?
Wait, what did you say? Where did you find his site?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
looks like that person bought the helmet as it isnt listed anymore on Packers site

so the guy bought it for 3k and now is going to sell it for 4K on EBAY?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
looks like that person bought the helmet as it isnt listed anymore on Packers site

so the guy bought it for 3k and now is going to sell it for 4K on EBAY?

its still on the packers website. As well as the other items he is doing the scam on as well

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
^^^^ THATS IT!!!! I was racking my feeble brain as to what the heck they looked like ...Milk Duds or Malted Milk balls.

Better than the turd ball I was originally thinking of! :wacko:

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its still on the packers website. As well as the other items he is doing the scam on as well

It seems like he is trying to sell the helmet on ebay and upon payment, he will buy the helmet from the Packers website while holding onto the profit. Pretty risky imo.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems like he is trying to sell the helmet on ebay and upon payment, he will buy the helmet from the Packers website while holding onto the profit. Pretty risky imo.

Not sure if its illegal or just shady. Either way I sent an email to the Packers legal dept.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You couldn't GIVE me anything off those throw back jerseys...PURE UGLY! Calfshit brown helmets & pants, & navy blue jerseys...C-Mon man!

We're a Very Good looking "Green & Gold"! I can't imagine what I would have thought, If I had walked to the stadium & saw this live.

PLEASE Packers...never-ever use that throw back again!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the jerseys, but the combination of the pants and helmet brought down my opinion.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You couldn't GIVE me anything off those throw back jerseys...PURE UGLY! Calfshit brown helmets & pants, & navy blue jerseys...C-Mon man!

We're a Very Good looking "Green & Gold"! I can't imagine what I would have thought, If I had walked to the stadium & saw this live.

PLEASE Packers...never-ever use that throw back again!

4 or 5 more years

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts