Butthurt Pats fan starts cheating website

H

HardRightEdge

If he's going to include "smash for cash", legal at the time, he should have included Charles Martin and his "hit list" towel, the intent of which was validated with the McMahon body slam. Until 2006, his 2 game suspension was the longest in league history for an on-field incident.

He cites only 3 incidents as illegal at the time they occurred. "Smash for cash"-like payments were legal at the time of White's program, as he notes, and was fairly common at the time. "Inflate gate", while shady, is not illegal, and for it to have an affect would require official complicity which has no basis. Deflating balls after the officials have tested them is an entirely different matter.

Martin should be on the list given that he ended McMahon's season while the suspension was well deserved, as contrasted with White's program.

Further, while Hornung's betting on football is inexcusable, and arguably worthy of a lifetime ban, is it really "cheating"? Not unless there was game-fixing, which was never charged.

All-in-all, given that the franchise has been around for nearly a century, this is a very limited list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still embarrassed that Charles Martin was on this team. What a dirt bag

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty biased points applied. A-Rod saying he overinflates to see if they are caught is given more
'cheat points" than getting caught deflating the ball after it was tested? PED's for the Packers go back to '89 while Patriots only to 2007. Nobody failed for NE for those 18 years. They weren't trying hard enough I guess.

H

HardRightEdge

I'm still embarrassed that Charles Martin was on this team. What a dirt bag
To be sure. I see the Martin play as marking the nadir of the 70's - '80 dark years.

Martin died in 2005 at age 45.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be sure. I see the Martin play as marking the nadir of the 70's - '80 dark years.

Martin died in 2005 at age 45.
as much as I disliked him, 45 is too young to die. I'll amend my statement, it was a dirtbag play. I never knew the man.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmmm, we get ranked as slightly worse cheaters by a ridiculous fan site; Patriots lose Brady and very valuable draft picks. I think I'm okay with that. :)

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Martin ended the Bears chance at a 2nd SB. As a packer fan I thank him. As a football fan I think it was beyond dirty and bush league.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, so typical of this board. "The Packers are perfect and every player they ever had is a choir boy!" When millions of dollars are at stake in business, businessmen find a way to bend, obfuscate and flat out break the rules. The NFL is not a game, it is a business, and the rules are always being bent and broken. Stop living in fantasy land.

Look at the news about the St. Louis Cardinals, they are being investigated by the FBI for corporate espionage.

Do you all really live in willful ignorance of all of this? Professional athletes have been finding a way to bend and break the rules since the dawn of time and it is flat out ignorant to think it does not happen within the Packers organization.

But hey go ahead and be foolishly arrogant and blissfully ignorant about it if keeps you spending money on the Packers.

Last edited:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son." I would add being a Pats' fan as well.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I posted this earlier few months back in the shoutbox. But I find the site pretty funny.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think this site should be renamed "Deflectgate". Reminds me of the kid on the playground; "but but but he did it too!"

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Eh, so the Packers were founded on cheating, well Lambeau didn't seem to be a choir boy so what would you expect? Read about the Bears and guess what Halas cheated too. Really that time out thing with the dog is a sign of the times.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there, but maybe it was a butt hurt Patriot fan that shot Dan Devine's dog back in 1974?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny. The ********* gives us 3 points because Rodgers prefers a more inflated ball and he gives the Patsies 2 points for underinflating the balls. Forget the fact that it was confirmed that the NE balls were below the legal threshold and the fact that no ball used by GB has ever been reported to be over a legal threshold. What a *******.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Nice one Captain, I had never heard anything about that. Sounds like if that fire had never happened, none of us would be posting on this site today and potentially could all be....gulp......Bear or Viking fans? Say it isn't so! Nightmare....wake up .....wake up! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Calm down, we`ve called a paramedic. Just lay still and try to breathe slowly.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Calm down, we`ve called a paramedic. Just lay still and try to breathe slowly.

Finding my Happy Place...."I am a Packer fan...I am a Packer fan......The Packers do exist....they do exist...there's no place like Lambeau Field....there's no place like Lambeau Field " :tup: