Bush to GB?

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just appeared in PFT:
"The most intriguing landing spot for Bush is Green Bay, where he would provide the kind of Reggie White impact for which Lord Favre recently has been whining. Ironically, Favre wrote off in his press conference about nothing from April 8 the possible impactof any rookie in 2006.

Brett might feel differently if the rookie they end up with is Reggie Bush."

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tano1998 said:
Just appeared in PFT:
"The most intriguing landing spot for Bush is Green Bay, where he would provide the kind of Reggie White impact for which Lord Favre recently has been whining. Ironically, Favre wrote off in his press conference about nothing from April 8 the possible impactof any rookie in 2006.

Brett might feel differently if the rookie they end up with is Reggie Bush."

Please stop quoting these ******** from PFT.com...

They are annoying and don't know what the **** they are talking about....

(Just the kind of *******, ingrate.."packer fans"...that will start kissing Favre's *** once the season starts...)

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are you talking about Pack? Profootballtalk is a pretty reputable rumor site. I disagree with things they say about Favre but that doesn't mean that their information isn't usually solid.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm w/ you Charlie, this is pretty exciting. Its the most exciting thing to come out of Green Bay in a while. I wonder if the addition of Bush would coax Favre back for more than 1 year ???? Something to think about

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where did you get that from Kmac? I just saw on the botton of ESPN that the Saints told Bush's agent that they would pick him.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints | Team may just go ahead and select R. Bush
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:27:02 -0700

Peter King, of SI.com, reports the New Orleans Saints may pull the second early shocker of the NFL Draft by selecting USC RB Reggie Bush. Saints general manager Mickey Loomis, from his bunker at Saints' headquarters, said he didn't think he would accept any offers for USC RB Reggie Bush prior to the start of the NFL Draft. "He (Bush) is the No. 1 player on our board," Loomis said during a break in staff meetings at the Saints' facility. "He's the No. 1 player on a lot of teams' boards. To be truthful, I don't expect us to be moving the pick." The Saints appear poised to take the most explosive running back to come out of college football in years. Bush would complement incumbent RB Deuce McAllister, who's returning from major knee surgery.

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Raiders and Packers are believed to have interest in moving up, and there is speculation the Jets might want to, as well. The Cardinals have spoken to the Saints but aren't interested in trying to jump from No. 10 to No. 2.

From rumor central.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well well..... just as I said a month ago.
After getting a ******* for Bush (no pun intended) when the Packers had a shot at the number 1 pick, every one then bashed him when he seemed out of reach. Overrated you said. Not worth it! Won't amount to much in the NFL!
Now that you think that he may end up in Green Bay he is suddenly a great player once again. How exciting! As soon as it becomes clear that he will not play in Green Bay, watch how quickly he becomes a stiff all over again.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
After getting a ******* for Bush (no pun intended) when the Packers had a shot at the number 1 pick, every one then bashed him when he seemed out of reach. Overrated you said. Not worth it! Won't amount to much in the NFL!
Now that you think that he may end up in Green Bay he is suddenly a great player once again. How exciting! As soon as it becomes clear that he will not play in Green Bay, watch how quickly he becomes a stiff all over again.

He may or may not end up in Green Bay, but I never got excited about him nor would I want the Packers to draft him. So I guess there's one Packers fan going against the grain. :p

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Philtration said:

He may or may not end up in Green Bay, but I never got excited about him nor would I want the Packers to draft him. So I guess there's one Packers fan going against the grain. :p

I still want Vernon Davis. :p

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:

Like I've always said. I think he's overhyped, he won't be a star RB, he could be a star in a antwuan randle el'esque view. ie, WR/KR/PR and some running plays.

He won't be a Packer either. We're taking Vernon Davis.

If I'm wrong and we take Bush, I'm going to root for him, not because of the hype, because of his jersey and regardless of the team he is on, if he proves me wrong, I'll be the first to admit it. Well DePack probably will, but I'll be second. :p

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush is the type of back that can break it for the distance on any play via run , reception or kick return. Those players are hard to find . Just having him in the backfield would make the defense key on him and open up the passing game for Favre . I wonder what TT would offer the Saints ?- Walker and this years 1st and 2nd round pick , or maybe Walker , this years !st rounder and next years 1st rounder . But Saints will probably take him anyway - and the Pack will take Hawk .

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

Phil,

Is it me or do you sound a bit jealous?

Packers MAY not get him but Bears have NO CHANCE.

Btw, I still use capitals

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

I think most people who have been here for a while now know my take on Reggie Bush. I wanted the Packers to get him back then and I still do. Try not painting with such a broad stroke Phil....

Staff online

Latest posts