1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Bus from GB to Milwaukee

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by danhosk, Jun 28, 2009.

1. danhosk

danhosk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im coming from Australia for a trip with 4 mates and we seeing the GB Vs Balt game Dec 7. We are staying in Milwaukee for a few days and making the trip to GB for the game - is there a bus service that leaves after the game back to Milwaukee? Greyhound dont leave til next morning - we are trying to avoid staying in GB that night. Anyone know of anything?

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,969
    I have never heard of anything like that unless your going on a charter from a bar or something

Maybe call up your hotel and see if they know of anything?

3. jennstra

jennstra Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    bus from Milwaukee

Hi,

I am looking for a bus from Green bay to Milwaukee on December 27, and have not found it, I did come across a fellow on Craigslist who has a bus on Gold Game days, his link is

serv-6fueg-1249764075@craigslist.org

email is pat Lazarski [cplazarski@wi.rr.com]

I know nothing about him, but is it worth a try.

Jennifer