1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Bus Cook has no idea what Favre will do

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Feb 26, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +47
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,975
    lol.....

Bus and Brett along with Bretts inner circle are pretty damn smart...I love how they try to come off as awww shucks attitude

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Bus can %$#%%% my $%$#$%##%!!!!!

4. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    If Bus Cook was my dog, I'd shave his butt and make him walk backwards. Leave it to Brett Favre to get Forrest Gump as his agent. What a ******* joke.

5. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +47
    Childress "pretty good" if Favre has same timeline as last year

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

6. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,975
    actually I "Think" Bus doesnt have a clue 90% of the time what Brett is doing..

I heard one time Brett would go to Bus once he agreed on money with the Vikings and bus would handle the rest

7. +RAY+

+RAY+ Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    Thank GAWD The Packers dont have to deal with all that bullshit anymore!! Let him be a headache for The Viqueens!!

8. morningwood

morningwood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    I don't know which statement is worse, this:

Childress spoke with Favre twice this week, but the conversations were short. And they primarily concerned landscaping.

Or this:

Asked by ESPN's Chris Mortensen if Favre could join his teammates on a similar timeline to last year, Childress said, "I'm pretty good with that. . . . It would it be nice to know sooner than later. But you have to be able to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity in this business."

One way to deal with uncertainty is to eliminate it.

They ought to just admit it, Favre is excused from TC.

9. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339

I don't know who the F*ck Brett Favre thinks he is. I love how he thinks he's too good to go to training camp with his "teammates." If I were a Viking a would be pissed that my quarterback would be excused from mandatory team practices. What a dick. I hope someday Brett Favre gets exposed for the drunk, womanizing, drug addict that he is.

10. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    See there is a lot of hate for Favre and well he deserves it. I hope that the Vikings miss out on any good potential quarterbacks this season and get screwed with Favre saying he is retiring. It would serve Childress right for being Favre's bitch.

11. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    We all know Favre won't make up his mind (A.K.A unretire, or not retire, depending on what he does) until the second preseason game.

Come to think of it, the Vikings have it better than the Packers. For us, it was unpredictable. But now they already know what'll happen, and when it'll happen...

12. morningwood

morningwood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91

I think the affect of him pulling that stunt this year may be greater than last year. IMO, he may have gotten more of the benefit of the doubt because he had the injury angle he could play and he had not yet "became" a Viking.

This year he doesn't have those excuses (as weak as they may have been then). His tactics are more blatant.

It seems like this would affect the team in at least two ways: Childress loses more respect than he has already (if that is possible), and; at least some of the other players are not going to buy into working hard during TC since the leader of the team does not even have to show up.

In short, :viksux:.

13. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339
    YES! :viksux:

14. LsuPacker4Life

LsuPacker4Life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How many NFL players has retired and unretired in the NFL? or better yet how many players leave their team to play their rival team in the NFL? Who cares what he does. Its the NFL it happens.....

15. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,975
    How many of those same ones wouldnt decide until time training camp is almost over? not just one time but for last 6 years or so

How many NEEDED the team to beg for them to come back? Before you dismiss that check out Andrew Brandts columns on it