Burleson signs with Seattle

shoopster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Horrible deal by seattle, $7million per year for a average WR with speed, they could have had hutchinson for that price . . .

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shoopster said:
Horrible deal by seattle, $7million per year for a average WR with speed, they could have had hutchinson for that price . . .
I'm sure it's a back loaded deal, only 5 mill is guarenteed.

They put in some poison pills to get back at the Vikes for their Hutchinson contract.

shoopster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
shoopster said:
I'm sure it's a back loaded deal, only 5 mill is guarenteed.

They put in some poison pills to get back at the Vikes for their Hutchinson contract.
Indeed vickfan, indeed . . .

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look for teams to offer the high tender now for Restricted free agents because of this mess caused by the Minnesotta Queens....for instance....the money is guaranteed if Burelson plays a certain amount of games in Minnesota, and he has to be payed higher than any rb on the roster.....just think of the ramifications of this through out the league.....

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shoopster said:

I think Hutchinson's deal would've been all guaranteed though, since Walter Jones makes more money than him.

shoopster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Toronto_Cheesehead said:
shoopster said:

I think Hutchinson's deal would've been all guaranteed though, since Walter Jones makes more money than him.

Hutchinson deserves every penny, 'cheesehead . . .

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shoopster said:
Toronto_Cheesehead said:
shoopster said:

Now he does, but seven years from now he might not be, and the 'Hawks won't be able to get rid of most of the contract. I'm glad he's in Minny because long-term this isn't a good deal for them :wink:

shoopster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Toronto_Cheesehead said:
shoopster said:
[quote="Toronto_Cheesehead":2m37bx73]
shoopster said:

Now he does, but seven years from now he might not be, and the 'Hawks won't be able to get rid of most of the contract. I'm glad he's in Minny because long-term this isn't a good deal for them :wink:[/quote:2m37bx73]

The shoopster tends to disagree, 'cheesehead . . .

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shoopster said:
Toronto_Cheesehead said:
shoopster said:
[quote="Toronto_Cheesehead":qewigs26]
shoopster said:

Now he does, but seven years from now he might not be, and the 'Hawks won't be able to get rid of most of the contract. I'm glad he's in Minny because long-term this isn't a good deal for them :wink:

The shoopster tends to disagree, 'cheesehead . . .[/quote:qewigs26]

That's fine.

That's why we have vanilla and chocolate 8)

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
do the vikings have any recievers left? Or are they just assuming Johnson is going to get hurt and McMike can just run it every play?

Large_Ant

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
tromadz said:
yeah thats true, they have NO wr's left....LOL....vikings...

yup just 4 1st round picks left in our receiving corps...lol
I must be drawing a blank. I only count three. And it's more like two first round busts and one in training.

There's:
* K-Drop "One Marlboro from a year long suspension" Robinson
* Travis "I used to be better than Darrell Jackson in college" Taylor
* Troy "Why didn't anybody tell us before we took this guy 7th overall" Williamson

Am I missin' somebody?

Members online

Latest posts