Bulaga needs to start this week

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
he just might this week...Clifton is hurting

However dont expect him to take over the spot it was discussed on the radio this morning ( 4got who) maybe Greg Badard?

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget about Lang....

Bulaga/Colledge/Wells/Sitton/Lang. Sounds like a good line to me.

I think the ONLY player on the line that didn't have a penalty last week, was the middle guy, Wells.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think the ONLY player on the line that didn't have a penalty last week, was the middle guy, Wells.

I would like to see this lineup out there. But if they're going to do it, they need to do it sooner than later. O-Line takes time to gel... I see Clifton having problems ALL season and probably not making it to the finish and the last time I want to see him go down is at the end when we're (Hopefully) making a playoff push...

Tauscher, I don't know. I think I see him making it through the season, but he's just not playing well. I thought Lang filled in admirably last year on the blind side, I would like to see him starting on the right side and Bulaga on the left...

I honestly think that our tackles are a big problem in our running game.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tauscher really wasnt as bad as the penalties made him out to be. peppers was baiting them all night and the referees refused to call that. the holding call on jermichael's TD was his hand brushing across the chest. not to mention it had no effect on the play because the ball was already downfield in the endzone.

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I like your lineup for the rest of the year. I would consider making a few changes for next year and beyond. They need to upgrade Colledge and Wells positions. Neither gets any push in the run game. They also get backed up quite a bit when pass blocking. The pocket seems to collapse often and Rodgers can't step up and tends to have to run out of the pocket to give himself time to go through his reads. It's a good thing he is mobile. If they are serious about improving the run game as well as providing a more stout pocket in the passing game this line needs some big time changes.
Bulaga/Lang/draft choice/Sitton/draft choice The draft choices for center and right tackle need to be physical players with good size and power. I know they like quick finesse OL for that horsesh** zoneblocking scheme but I would prefer size and strength. Lets get a couple of roadgraders in there. It would be nice for a change to see physical OL that can open up large holes and wear down the opposing teams front seven. When the running game becomes a threat Rodgers should have plenty of time with play action pass. Unfortunately it won't happen as long as McCarthy keeps trying to perfect the art of zone blocking.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
If they're gonna do it, this is the week to do it. Against Buffalo would have been a nice start for them, but the Lions will have to suffice I guess (Suh being the only problem).

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If they're gonna do it, this is the week to do it. Against Buffalo would have been a nice start for them, but the Lions will have to suffice I guess (Suh being the only problem).

But the Lions run a 4-3, so Suh is lined up across from Wells/ Colledge..

Also, Clifton did not practice today so I say.. you don't practice, you don't start. But that hasn't been MM's philosophy.

Members online

Latest posts