Bulaga going to start soon?

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally think it is going to be a matter of time before Bulaga starts at left tackle. Clifton hardly even practices anymore. I am not talking about the walk throughs.

His knee's can't take much more captain.........they're going to blow!

On a serious note though, I would like some opinions on this. I hope clifton makes it through the season ok without having to do anything drastic.

OP
OP
turbo69

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the link PackersRS. I guess I am not the only one thinking about this issue. Figures you would have the latest on "Mr. Plow". Hopefully he can help Brandon Jackson plow his way for about 175 yards or so!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the link PackersRS. I guess I am not the only one thinking about this issue. Figures you would have the latest on "Mr. Plow". Hopefully he can help Brandon Jackson plow his way for about 175 yards or so!
Ya mean on one drive Forrest Gump style?
Off the field, and into the tunnel?
j/k

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I personally think it is going to be a matter of time before Bulaga starts at left tackle. Clifton hardly even practices anymore. I am not talking about the walk throughs.

His knee's can't take much more captain.........they're going to blow!

On a serious note though, I would like some opinions on this. I hope clifton makes it through the season ok without having to do anything drastic.

You know, in the Philly game I could have sworn I saw Clifton on the ground holding his knee. Then the next play he was back up and in there. He's a warrior, but your right, looks like the knees are shot.

Members online

Latest posts