Buffalo will be an interesting test !!!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team is 2 wins and five losses however they have shown they can win on the road beating Miami 16-6 in week two and after beating the Viqueens at home 17-12 they have shown they have the potential to beat a good team.

They are also on a bye week so they should be rested and well prepared but we have the momentum. Thoughts ?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bills are an enigma. They almost beat the Patriots in week one, and since then they've been up and down, including a loss to the previously winless Lions. I definitely like that downward trend.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you can't win without optimism.

True.
And I am optimistic that I shall exceed your -103 karma rating in the week prior to the Vikes-Packers game.
But I will do it one "smite" at a time! :wink:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are on a roll, we are hot, we are in the zone, nothing can stop us now, we're SUPERBOWLBOUND!

That is very good optimistic thinking Gakk, but its not going to get any easier down the road.

I liked what the announcers said: Brett is having more fun because expectations are not so high.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it might be a good test for us but i think we will come out on top on this one. we have showed improvement everyweek and i think we will continue to improve next week.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tend to agree with the notion that the packers would be wise not to take Buffalo lightly. Despite their troubles, walking into their home turf is a tough mission and they are another team who might be better than their record (at least they should be). Add that they are hungry for a win, and it means we need to bring our best game.

Hopefully Greg Jennings will play.. and that the Pack can get ahead early. I think most of our problems start when we spot the opponent touchdown or two off the bat, and our offense is forced to play a game that's a bit off balance. We saw against the Cardinals that we can grind it out in running game when we need to, and that can be the difference. I'm looking forward to the game!!

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely important that we get the lead early. Our team has a tough time coming from behind especially if we have to abandon the run game to catch up. Buffalo can NEVER be taken lightly for some reason. Perhaps Kampman can take advantage of a newbe RT.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losman is struggling right now in Buffalo. In fact the coaching staff is losing faith in him. The tough test will be our offensive line against their defense. I think Buffalo has a pretty solid defense. Maybe not the best we've seen this year but certainly a worthy opponent.

spacecoastpkrfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta say one thing Gakk, and WinnipegPackFan, you guys are optimistic.

Nothing wrong with a little optimism :beer: (Hopefully it will rub off on some of the "Negative Nancies" on this forum.) Couldn't agree more though that it will be an interesting test...a test we can and should pass with flying colors.

Members online

Latest posts