Buddy Ryan - Did you guys hear?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching FoxSports - they did a excerpt on Buddy Ryan.

It was sad to watch, but it was great to herald Buddy Ryan (his great Defenses fer sure) and all of his successes and (even moreso) his on-field drama.... the guy was.. for all sake and purposes... never boring when it came to NFL football.

Buddy's wife of 35 years has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's..... get weepy for a sec - it's a true love story with those two.. and Buddy (like him or not) "deserves" some real respect here for standing by his gal.

I always liked Buddy Ryan - even if his timing on some sideline events was totally out-of-whack. Him takin' a potshot at what's his face and almost landing that haymaker was classic Buddy Ryan...

The side note (cream part) which really made me sit up and stop working on my Customer's computer.. was a 4 second clip of Buddy Ryan getting the "game ball" after a great win, when he was with Philadelphia (those oh-so many years ago)... and getting the ball from REGGIE WHITE. WOW :shock: Totally WOW :p

I think I'm gonna write a letter to Sara White with an idea of collecting media clips from every resource she can find, wherever... and making a DVD of Reggie White's highlights - his Career.... that is, unless you guys know of where I could find one already out there for sale.... I don't think they've done this yet.....

I am definitely going to send Buddy Ryan a card, tho'.....

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buddy Ryan was a defensive mastermind. The 4-6 defense of the '85 Bears was still the best defense in football history IMO. Anyway, remember when he punched Kevin Gilbride on the sidelines??? That was awesome although it was the weakest punch ever - it had me rolling in laughter though!

Members online

Latest posts