Bud Named coach of the year by his peers!

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This could be a fantastic run for the bucks, for years

Agreed.

I don't really know much about how the NBA does their Cap, but Giannis still has 2 years left on a contract that looks like a major bargain in comparison to the other top 30 players in the league. He says he loves playing in Milwaukee, so lets hope they can keep him and some of the key players together for years to come.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed.

I don't really know much about how the NBA does their Cap, but Giannis still has 2 years left on a contract that looks like a major bargain in comparison to the other top 30 players in the league. He says he loves playing in Milwaukee, so lets hope they can keep him and some of the key players together for years to come.
That is a big worry for a lot.. Can they keep him

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
New York and L.A. will roll around as they always do and try to buy a trophy... Don't want to be negative, but here I am...

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
New York and L.A. will roll around as they always do and try to buy a trophy... Don't want to be negative, but here I am...

The power of the almighty dollar for sure. Never really know with each individual how it will effect their decision.

When the time comes to resign Giannis, I am sure there will be quite a few teams willing to pay more than the Bucks can, but hopefully, this may actually be one of those times where you have a guy like Giannis say *insert Greek accent* "I love Milwaukee and the Bucks, I'll give them the hometown discount, I am a Buck for life" :D

The Brewers will probably find themselves in the same situation with both Yelich and Hader.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The power of the almighty dollar for sure. Never really know with each individual how it will effect their decision.

When the time comes to resign Giannis, I am sure there will be quite a few teams willing to pay more than the Bucks can, but hopefully, this may actually be one of those times where you have a guy like Giannis say *insert Greek accent* "I love Milwaukee and the Bucks, I'll give them the hometown discount, I am a Buck for life" :D

The Brewers will probably find themselves in the same situation with both Yelich and Hader.

Know which one REALLY scares me? Yelich...Brewers won't be able to match or beat the major market teams.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm not going to fret on that one though. I'll snjoy the ride for as long as it lasts and just assume it will happen.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And this is why we have to win it all before these guys' contracts are up.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
How long do we have him? Perhaps when his contract is up his best days are behind him. ;)

Through '22 I think. That guy signed by Angels REALLY bent Milwaukee over a table ... No doubt Yelich is worth it but all that aside, the Brewers can't pay that kind of money.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Just an FYI.....there is a nice section in the Forum devoted strictly to the Brewers, come join us! :tup:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As for Giannis, Milwaukee will be able to max contract him, so it won’t be a matter of money, only if he loves it here or wants to go big city for endorsements, and so far he does not seem to be that guy. He seems to love being here.

Members online

Latest posts