Bucks vs Hawks - ECF

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This should be a repeat year. Friggin Fauci and friends playing god with things they don't fully understand and obviously couldn't control.
Fauci and Friends beat the Bucks last year? I thought Miami beat the Bucks last year.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Fauci and Friends beat the Bucks last year? I thought Miami beat the Bucks last year.
A four month lay-off between season and playoffs in a contrived "we gotta play for the money fans." Paper playoffs, not real in my book. A real pandemic set loose by .... a discussion in another thread perhaps.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Miami beat Milwaukee on the court. Miami was impacted as much as the Bucks - and won. Sounds like a loss to me.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See you there!!!! It's been 50 years since the last NBA Championship, I can hardly wait that long for another, so THIS is it!!!!

Awesome!!! Gonna be two of us in the building that's gotta be good luck and right that's what I'm saying could be a once in a lifetime thing...

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers get ready to be bood

I'm interested to see if I see him walk into the building...my gut at this point is we won't but who knows. I know one way he could go and ensure he doesn't get bood...announce he'll be showing up for training camp before he shows up to the game.

The crowd would then go crazy when he was shown on the jumbotron...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm interested to see if I see him walk into the building...my gut at this point is we won't but who knows. I know one way he could go and ensure he doesn't get bood...announce he'll be showing up for training camp before he shows up to the game.

The crowd would then go crazy when he was shown on the jumbotron...
If he goes, I think he should use all tunnels and be in a secluded area..and not in regular seats..

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he goes, I think he should use all tunnels and be in a secluded area..and not in regular seats..

There really is no secluded area from which to watch the game...I guess closest thing would be a box but still everyone can see you in those

Why do you think that?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Rodgers suddenly showing up for the finals would be disingenuous IMO. Where has he been for the entire playoffs? Now that they are in the Championship round he is suddenly able to show some interest? Plus, he knows he will get bood loudly. Stay in Montana Aaron, no need to fake interest in a team you have ownership in.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers suddenly showing up for the finals would be disingenuous IMO. Where has he been for the entire playoffs? Now that they are in the Championship round he is suddenly able to show some interest? Plus, he knows he will get bood loudly. Stay in Montana Aaron, no need to fake interest in a team you have ownership in.

Idk man, he's been going to bucks games for years...same for him as us he may not get another chance to watch them win a championship

But I do think for the optics of it he probably won't show up unless he's gonna show up for training camp which I think he does at some point

OP
OP
G

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but he hasn't shown up for any Bucks games this year, why start now?
To create more drama. I think for that reason alone it is likely he will attend at least 1 Bucks game

I don't believe his ownership role really matters to him because he probably receives no more than $250k per year, which is chump change change him

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
To create more drama. I think for that reason alone it is likely he will attend at least 1 Bucks game

I don't believe his ownership role really matters to him because he probably receives no more than $250k per year, which is chump change change him
1 percent of 230 million

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 percent of 230 million

The Milwaukee Bucks are probably worth more than a billion dollars so 1% of a billion now but yeah initially it was 1% of 550 million I believe

Edit: The bucks are currently valued at 1.62 billion dollars by forbes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts