Bucks VS Celtics 7 Game Series

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Tonight is the night to put the Celtics away! Come on Bucks....the Heat is waiting.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Bucks back to their panicked play in the second Q. The Celtics have obviously decided to try to win with 3 pointers. Their accuracy and the Bucks failure to challenge on defense is killing us.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You hit that one. Celtics are not missing neither ... jumping crap those guys can shoot outside

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Bucks bench killing us. Pat C is the only guy playing well. Why Bud keeps playing George Hill is beyond me. I'm not a big Carter fan, but I'll take him given the choice of the 2.

Boston is going to be rocking.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Boy, you have to wonder if either of these two teams will have any juice left after this series.

A guy was shot (the Bucks would have missed) in the Deer District last night - guess that was just a matter of time.

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Bucks bench killing us. Pat C is the only guy playing well. Why Bud keeps playing George Hill is beyond me. I'm not a big Carter fan, but I'll take him given the choice of the 2.

Boston is going to be rocking.
Matthews just annoys me...

Reaction score
Yeah
Holiday, Matthew, Connaughton, Allen are 0-12 at 3pts.
They need to start contributing.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
We have no outside shooters at the moment. Celtics defense just sagging in on Giannis. Middleton might have made a difference, but the Bucks need to find better options than Matthew's, PC or Allen.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
For sure. Boston has outside shooters.We know this because they were camping in the corners ... wide open ... uncontested, all game. Playing the percentages against those guys didn't pay off.

...and no Middleton. Ah well...the Bucks hung tight without an all-star. Proud of them.

Reaction score
I thought that game got out of hand. Suns are being embarrassed by the Mavericks who are up over 30+

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Twitter and fb blowing up

Bud should be fired...thats all they seem to say
Sometimes I agree with that, but in this case, I don't. Without Middleton, Bud had to find 2-3 players to pick up the offensive slack. In this series and especially in the last 2 losses, nobody did. Bucks need a deeper bench and a shooting guard that is a consistent 3 point threat. Also didn't help that Lopez didn't seem to be his old self when it came to 3 pointers.

Celtics were the better team by shooting better and playing better defense than the Bucks. Only so much Bud can do and getting more out of Allen, Matthews, Hill and PC, is probably expecting too much. PC had a decent game or 2, but for the most part, those 4 guys lost the Bucks the series, not Bud.

Reaction score
Sometimes I agree with that, but in this case, I don't. Without Middleton, Bud had to find 2-3 players to pick up the offensive slack. In this series and especially in the last 2 losses, nobody did. Bucks need a deeper bench and a shooting guard that is a consistent 3 point threat. Also didn't help that Lopez didn't seem to be his old self when it came to 3 pointers.

Celtics were the better team by shooting better and playing better defense than the Bucks. Only so much Bud can do and getting more out of Allen, Matthews, Hill and PC, is probably expecting too much. PC had a decent game or 2, but for the most part, those 4 guys lost the Bucks the series, not Bud.
That’s what I saw. Guys need to step up and make a shot. I could’ve made better 3 point % than that bench. Albeit with no Defenders, no fans, several practice minutes and a shot of Whiskey.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

Know what? Bucks are still the champs

Members online

Latest posts