Bucks v. Suns -- NBA Championship

Reaction score
He isn't getting any heat from me. Glad did it.
It’s the kind of behavior that inspires at a time when there’s so much division.

It reminds me of Ahmad Bradshaw and other Giants players who went out of their comfort zone and approached Packers OC Joe Philbin in the 2011 Divisional. The week Philbin lost his Son to a drowning. Although they gave us a beatdown, the respect they gave our team in supporting Philbin changed my view of that franchise. I used to hate the Giants, but when I saw RB Ahmad Bradshaw hugging Joe, I saw a man with compassion comforting his rival in his distress. That’s a champion heart.

Ahmad Bradshaw probably didn’t consider how much that impacted other people like myself, but it was inspiring to see and it took a little sting away from that loss.

Reaction score
My step brother Bob is heading to WI to visit his 12 year old grandson (who’s father was killed by motorcycle accident when he was 4yrs old). Bob, just dabbles in sports, but out of my excitement and knowing he was headed there, I kept Grandpa Bob involved in the updates of the Bucks games once playoff bound.

He texted me arbitrarily one day recently and says “I’m buying all Milwaukee Bucks gear when I get there!”
He’s real excited and he’s not even from there, which is cool. Some 12 year old is going to be become a Bucks fan like it or not! :roflmao:

I woke thinking about that this morning kinda chuckling in my half sleep.. I’m not sure why I was prompted to share that tid bit :)
Y’all gave a God filled blessed day

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I got my Bucks Championship merch in today. This still doesnt feel real.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm just kinda doing an "upyougo" bump here because the Bucks are STILL NBA Champs and I thought it important that everyone knows this.

No need to thank me. :)

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm just kinda doing an "upyougo" bump here because the Bucks are STILL NBA Champs and I thought it important that everyone knows this.

No need to thank me. :)

And surprisingly there is zero talk about them in the playoffs within this section. Ouch...

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean its looking pretty good currently. With the nets about to get eliminated and miami and philly looking like theyll play each other next

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I don't think we have many Bucks fans in this forum. I love talking Bucks, but as you can see, most of us are talking to ourselves. :roflmao:

The Bucks have proven time and again that when they decide to play 4 good quarters of Basketball, they can. Even losing Middleton hasn't seemed to effected them a whole lot. As a matter of fact, they look like a better team without him for now. In their 3 wins against Chicago, they have looked like a Championship team.

I think that Boston is going to be their biggest hurdle in the East. They have been the best team in the East for a few months now. Anything can happen at this point and injuries will play a big role in who keeps advancing. Phoenix suddenly looks beatable without Devin Booker.

This is my favorite time of year for NBA basketball. Each game actually means something and you aren't tuning in, wondering if the starters are playing and if they are, if they will show up.

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean its looking pretty good currently. With the nets about to get eliminated and miami and philly looking like theyll play each other next
the bucks do not match up well against the celtics, but they seem to have found their rhythm now. it will be interesting to see how it goes.it only gets tougher from here.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I agree .. the Celtics this year are like the Nets last year. The Nets ended up with a bunch of significant injuries, I thought, which benefitted the Bucks. Still Phoenix will be a problem ... again. That's a helluva team anyone would struggle with this year - they're on a mission.

Like last year, one at a time.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the bucks do not match up well against the celtics, but they seem to have found their rhythm now. it will be interesting to see how it goes.it only gets tougher from here.

Yeah tatum is really really good but idk hes not the durantula...id be most worried about philly I think. Embid and Harden is a better combo than 34 and Holiday.

Im not a Middleton fan at all mainly becas i cant get around him being paid 35 m per. I mean hes not a 35 m a year player theres no fckn way. So to me im not sure hes that big of a loss. Is he a real good player, absolutely. Is he irreplaceable, absolutely not.

Saw a photoshop of durant in a #35 bucks jersey. If somehow that happened, it wont becas 34 loves Middleton. But if it did were talking about 34 challenging jordan for championships. 34, 35, and 21 is a true big 3

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think we have many Bucks fans in this forum. I love talking Bucks, but as you can see, most of us are talking to ourselves. :roflmao:

The Bucks have proven time and again that when they decide to play 4 good quarters of Basketball, they can. Even losing Middleton hasn't seemed to effected them a whole lot. As a matter of fact, they look like a better team without him for now. In their 3 wins against Chicago, they have looked like a Championship team.

I think that Boston is going to be their biggest hurdle in the East. They have been the best team in the East for a few months now. Anything can happen at this point and injuries will play a big role in who keeps advancing. Phoenix suddenly looks beatable without Devin Booker.

This is my favorite time of year for NBA basketball. Each game actually means something and you aren't tuning in, wondering if the starters are playing and if they are, if they will show up.

I totally understand and hope to change that with new Bucks fans finding this place to tall Bucks, but will take some time. Is there a decent sized Buck fan forum put there already?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree .. the Celtics this year are like the Nets last year. The Nets ended up with a bunch of significant injuries, I thought, which benefitted the Bucks. Still Phoenix will be a problem ... again. That's a helluva team anyone would struggle with this year - they're on a mission.

Like last year, one at a time.

They did struggle with NOP, but watching that series, the Pelicans were not a 8 seed. They got better at the end of the season. Willie Green has a great team there and when Zion is back, it's going to be a top team next year.

Members online

Latest posts