Bucks Offseason before another Championship!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Was great to see that Bobby P was signed for another 2 years! I think he was a big part of the Championship team, as well as one of the fan favorites. These are the key players you need to do exactly what the Bucks did in 2021. These teams that build a weak team around 2-4 Superstars are going to fold up like a cheap suit if injuries set in.

I like having P.J. Tucker on the team, but I am fine with him going to Miami and Bobby P. staying. I think it was one or the other.

The signing of FA Forward Semi Ojeleye was big. I think he is really solid on defense and will provide what Tucker did in that capacity for a cheaper price. Offensively, he provides very little, so definitely a guy we won't see getting a lot of minutes. Good news, he can guard just about anyone.

I will be fine if they let both Forbes and Teague walk. I was so unimpressed with Teague. Forbes had the one good game, but otherwise he was meh. Getting Davante back will help, but we are going to need a decent shooting guard off the bench.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Looks like George Hill is coming back to Milwaukee! Love this signing. A savy vet, that plays solid bench minutes at both ends of the court.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bucks now over $200m in salaries with the recent acquisitions. This team is already much stronger than the championship team

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Agreed. I loved that they got Bobby P. reportedly for less than what a few other teams were offering him.

I really like the Rodney Hood signing. This was a guy that prior to injuries was a consistent double figure scorer. They got him for a cheap investment and if he can return to form, will turn into a solid pickup..

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed. I loved that they got Bobby P. reportedly for less than what a few other teams were offering him.

I really like the Rodney Hood signing. This was a guy that prior to injuries was a consistent double figure scorer. They got him for a cheap investment and if he can return to form, will turn into a solid pickup..
So the Bucks are a destination team for players that want the ring? Lock Giannis up for the next century.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was great to see that Bobby P was signed for another 2 years! I think he was a big part of the Championship team, as well as one of the fan favorites. These are the key players you need to do exactly what the Bucks did in 2021. These teams that build a weak team around 2-4 Superstars are going to fold up like a cheap suit if injuries set in.

I like having P.J. Tucker on the team, but I am fine with him going to Miami and Bobby P. staying. I think it was one or the other.

The signing of FA Forward Semi Ojeleye was big. I think he is really solid on defense and will provide what Tucker did in that capacity for a cheaper price. Offensively, he provides very little, so definitely a guy we won't see getting a lot of minutes. Good news, he can guard just about anyone.

I will be fine if they let both Forbes and Teague walk. I was so unimpressed with Teague. Forbes had the one good game, but otherwise he was meh. Getting Davante back will help, but we are going to need a decent shooting guard off the bench.

I like the Ojeleye signing as well, but don't sleep on his 3pt shooting. He is bigger, younger and already more consistent than Tucker when shooting from the corners. With D-Vin coming back, Hill returning, and adding Grayson Allen the Bucks are deeper, especially at the guard positions.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Giannis has become a part owner of the Brewers!

Let's hope this doesn't bring the Rodgers curse!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Giannis has become a part owner of the Brewers!

Let's hope this doesn't bring the Rodgers curse!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

So you thinking repeat? Hope it's the Suns and Bucks again for a rematch! Suns win it this time. Ha ha!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts