1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bubba Franks

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by musccy, Oct 3, 2006.

1. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Maybe he has some value in run blocking, but as a receiver, he's borderline useless now. He's always been slower than a ball rolling uphill, and about as elusive as three-legged turtle, but to top it off, the guy has been dropping about everything thrown his way this year, so he can't even serve as an effective check down.

Nice 7 year 28 million dollar liability to have on our hands right now! :roll:

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah what happened to Bubba?

He went from a good TE, to a "red zone" TE, to just plain not very good.

but im sure this is TTs fault somehow. DAMN HIM! BUUURN HIM! WITCH!

3. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure what happened. He has always been the same from what I remember as musccy pointed out " He's always been slower than a ball rolling uphill, and about as elusive as three-legged turtle" But I think the balls that he is dropping is in his mind. I dont know what his problem is and I really dont care. he shouldnt be there.