Browns 26, Packers 24...no it really happened (vent thread)

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont know where to start...

perhaps it was the walking up to the line of scrimmage at a slow pace during the 96 yard drive in the 4th qtr, a one yard plunge with tony fisher with four minutes to play...perhaps it was the lambeau crowd rising to the occasion chanting "reggie", and the defense not answering that call...perhaps it was another Patented Packer Penalty Parade that we witnessed...Will Whitticker, nice to hear his name called on several false starts...nice to see Robert Ferguson (Javon Walker's replacement) get his first catch sometime late in the 3rd quarter...honestly it was nice to see us score on our first possession, but it was just as nice to see sherman abandon those types of playcalls for the rest of the game...how about our defense leaving backs and tight ends wide open and with room to run (cleveland's yard after catch # was over 250...)

earlier on this week i said "dont take the browns as being...just the browns, or we're gonna lose"...but i got news...we're JUST the packers, this team can't beat a perrenial loser at home...we got embarassed on their two deciding touchdown plays, and this was the first time i ever got to see a tight end outrun a d-lineman for 40 yards...this team SUCKS, another lambeau leap off the deep end for this franchise...if reggie white's ceremony and the lambeau fans can't get this team motivated, what can...mike sherman needs to go NOW, the only good thing about this loss is people might actually start seeing it this way.

thoughts

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Browns 26, Packers 24...no it really happened (vent thre

Look on the bright side...you didn't suck near as bad as we did.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

vikefan said:

Hey, don't throw any postive light into this thread, we've got some venting to do :D

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You guys at least played a decent team. We played what is widely thought to be the worst in the NFL (though they sure didn't look like it today).

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ya but the Vikes did not loose at home to Cleveland the armpit of the NFL.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

OK, venting...

The offense (at this moment) no longer can be expected to score at will, they can't afford to fart around w/ 5 min to go in the game under the assumption that they WILL score at the end, or the D will stop the opponent.

Minutes of the 4th quarter were wasted by them farting around in the huddle and ******** around at the line. **** poor clock mgmt.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I have to agree with everything you said. When will TT wake up and see that it starts with coaching and goes from there......

OP
OP
H

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score

wischeez said:
I have to agree with everything you said. When will TT wake up and see that it starts with coaching and goes from there......

it was pathetic, nick barnett looked plain retarded trying to cover the tight end in the end zone, flag, a ton of other defensive flags, a good number of false starts, false starts shouldnt happen period, let alone at home, we even had an offensive pass intereference thrown in there...no discipline whatsoever...and the clock management in the 4th qtr was ridiculous, sherman reminded me of another "in trouble" mike...martz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I've...I've got nothing positive this week. We lost to arguably the worst team in the league. the playcalling and time management late in the game was the most embarassing thing i've ever seen. I...I.... ::dies::

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Maybe we're the new worst team in the NFL. We certainly have looked bad so far. Worse, the guys don't seem to care. There's no fire. Speaking of fire, Sherman has to go.

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Had to turn on the radio with 3 minutes left in the 4th as I started driving to work. Thought for sure the defense would put a stop on their *** and get the ball back and let Favre win it.. then the other Looonnnngggg B.S. play that should never happened occured and the coffin closed. I about ripped the steering wheel off my car..lol

Just a sick, sick way to start the season in the so called and supposedly easy portion of the schedule. If they can't get up for these teams they are royally screwed after the bye.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score

vikefan said:
I saw for myself in the 2nd half of last season that Carson Palmer is about to become one of the top QB's in the league. What the hell is going on with Culpepper?

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Philtration said:
vikefan said:
I saw for myself in the 2nd half of last season that Carson Palmer is about to become one of the top QB's in the league. What the hell is going on with Culpepper?

Randy Moss can make anyone look a lot better than they actually are.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

D@mmit Phil....let us vent would ya?

Oh, by the way, congrats on the Bears win today! And if you believe I'm sincere about that, I've got some ocean front property to sell you in Arizona!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score

NDPackerFan said:

Oh, by the way, congrats on the Bears win today! And if you believe I'm sincere about that, I've got some ocean front property to sell you in Arizona!
The Bears did what the Packers should have done last week. Run the ball down their throats.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Philtration said:
NDPackerFan said:

The Bears did what the Packers should have done last week. Run the ball down their throats.

Absolutely.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Vent or Whine? Relax.....I thought Pack fans were different than most but apparently not. You cry babies sound like loser fans from Philly. New York or...yes ...I'll say it...... Minnesota. When we win the Division and play in Detroit in February, I don't want to see any of you pansy-*** *****es back on the bandwagon.

OP
OP
H

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DePack said:
Vent or Whine? Relax.....I thought Pack fans were different than most but apparently not. You cry babies sound like loser fans from Philly. New York or...yes ...I'll say it...... Minnesota. When we win the Division and play in Detroit in February, I don't want to see any of you pansy-*** *****es back on the bandwagon.

i tell it like it is...when they're good, they're good...when they suck, i make threads so i can hear people agree with me...this team embarassed itself, lets be honest...we lost to two lower-tier teams, how you can stay this positive god bless you...

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I hear ya Javon but damn......it's a long season. I bet I'm older than you. I've seen it too many times. The Packers WILL win the division and compete for the Super Bowl. If not....don't take it so personally. After all win or lose.....it really doesn't affect your life.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

12 carries 1 week, 16 this week. wtf....WTF.......

OP
OP
H

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Chamuko said:
Run the ball??? Rossley is calling the plays and yes he is plain retarded !!

i agree, the browns dictated the pace and physical momentum of the game (IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!)

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score

musccy said:
vikefan said:

Hey, don't throw any postive light into this thread, we've got some venting to do :D

I'll bring it back down then--at least they played a quality opponent. These were 2 games we should have won.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

ORRELSE said:
musccy said:
vikefan said:

I'll bring it back down then--at least they played a quality opponent. These were 2 games we should have won.

yea no kidding man i was expectin a 2-0 start then losing one of maybe two of the next three games and going into the bye with a 4-1 or 3-2 record.
Just gotta hope for the best and expect the worse.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And remember, Sherman built this team as power run. Do those rush attempt numbers reflect a power run team?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts