Broncos in the playoffs

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
@#$% Tim Tebow. That is all I have to say on the subject.

How about talking about Von Miller and how great he and the defense are playing.

I do. Been singing the Broncos D praise for weeks! They don't have an awful formula in Denver right now to win games. Tebow is not going to screw up and throw picks either in crunch time. When he does throw it catches teams off guard a lot. I think the Chargers only rushed 2 most of the time only concerned about his mobility.

Still I do not get the hate for Tebow either. The kid does not ask for the media attention and has never mouthed off or anything. And at least unlike say the "dream team" they actually have been winning games lately.

I simply can't hate on Tebow right now. They are not in the Packers league at all but at least they are putting 100% effort into every game they play and have a winning attitude.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
One more thing. I don't think it's a horrible thing to have stories like Tebow or the dream team or whatever is hot suck up the attention. I feel in some ways the media target on the Packers is much lesser then it was with say the 2007 Patriots or some other defending SB Champions. It may build up later but right now let the other stories ride it's course. Barring a major injury or upset the Packers should repeat as SB Champions.

In fact, I am actually suprised the 0-11 Colts don't get more media dissing or attention. They deserve more negative attention then they are getting.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Packers don't get media coverage because they are a small market team and right now it would either be how our Defense is doing and bringing up that stats unequal points or how awesome is Rodgers, and then that would mean they couldn't be saying how awesome Brady is so they can't do cover the Packers. They can cover Tebow because the friggin name is hype. Its a selling point, its a name brand he he.

As for if the Broncos could seriously make it to the superbowl, unlikely but stranger things have happened, and you know whoever beats the angelic Denver Tebows is going to be cast into the 46 dungeon of hell by certain people. Look at how some Tebow fans turned on Elway, imagine a playoff or SB loss and what they would do to that. MAYBE THEN ESPN, PFT, and EVERY OTHER GOD DANG NETWORK WOULD LEARN NOT TO PRAISE SUCH MEDIOCRE PLAYERS.

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to think. I mean, if you were to tell me the Broncos would only complete 2 passes in a game, I'd assume they had lost by double digits.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil can get pressure on most plays consistently, who knows Denver can win some of their remaining games and don't forget they have the tiebreaker against Oakland so far. He is probably the least sound QB in the game, but the team does play harder under him. They're winning and that's all that really matters.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive been sitting and watching these idiot defensive coordinators plan for TEBLOW - almost makes me think the NFL is rigged. Have any of these coaches considered a blitz every single down? I say all out Safety blitz all the time either up the middle or outside on 3rd downs. If rushed Tebow cannot beat anyone. Right now he is showing how absolutely horrible the AFC is. Would someone please dare this clown to beat them with his arm? ! He cannot do it. Release the hounds.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If not for the Broncos defense,there would be no Tebow train. Plus the OL gave him 5-8 seconds to throw for the few times he threw deep. The remaining schedule is kinda tough with the Bears and Patriots. Vikings may give them a game and the Bills and KC won't lay down. If the Broncos beat the Bears......watchout

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts