1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

bring him back

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by mrhustle11, Jan 27, 2006.

1. mrhustle11

mrhustle11 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    max magee please bring him back in some shape or form..... i am watchin espn and they are talking about him............. MM wants packer people and he is the true definition of packer player

2. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw that yesterday. Max really lit it up in Super Bowl I even though he was old, had a hang over and no sleep because he didn't expect to play and broke Vinces curfew.
    His acrobatic catches were astounding.

3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ahhh the good ole days - max & the golden boy were well known for their late nite escapades! love hearing all the old stories again!!

4. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    I enjoyed Max on the radio broadcasts almost as much. One time during a Packer game, Jim Irwin noted that Yellowstone National Park was burning due to dry conditions and you could easily see the smoke over Lambeau Field. Max said, "Well, heck, I'm going to cancel my vacation out west, I get to see Yellowstone go by for free!"

Vintage Max.

5. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Classic, that's funny stuff.