1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Brian Urlacher a story of what NOT to do

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by CaliforniaCheez, Jun 17, 2006.

1. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/hera ... ODY_S1.htm

Fornication or the PC "extra marital affair" always leads to trouble.
    For Brian Urlacher and the Bears it is a huge distraction.
    There are psychos out there that make the movie "Fatal Attraction" look mild.

Tyna M. Robertson, set out her traps out and caught Urlacher and now they have a one year old son.

She is the same woman who filed a $35 million lawsuit in March 2003 against Michael Flatley, the Irish dancer known for the "Lord of the Dance" and "Riverdance" productions. Robertson accused Flatley of raping her while they were in a Las Vegas hotel. In September 2003, a judge dismissed the lawsuit.

Also in 2003, Robertson told Naperville police that a doctor touched her inappropriately at Edward Hospital. Police said she later recanted her story, and no criminal charges were filed.

After confirmation that the child was Urlacher's, Robertson asked for financial support and a judge ordered Urlacher to pay her $2,000 a month.

Urlacher, realizing it is cheaper and better for the kid, is suing for custody of the 1 year old child.

His lawyers recently filed subpoenas with the managers of several Chicago-area strip clubs seeking financial records that would list how much Robertson had been paid while employed there.

Despite these "mordern times" and "enlightened era", sex outside of marriage always leads to trouble and that is why there are so many prohibitions against it.

Brian Urlacher's domestic tranquility will likely distract him from football.

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Sounds like a disturbed lady.

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    aren't they all?

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The sad part is the poor child, who obviously was just a pawn for this nut case to get more money. I hope Urlacher gets custody.......for the kids sake.

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    well if he hangs out with the likes of Paris Hilton and stuff, what judge is gonna say "yeah, you're a fit father."

thats hot.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOL! Thats true........but at least he didn't make the kid just to use him as a pawn in a money scheme.
    Urlacher is stupid, but still i think BETTER then the woman in this case. (Not great......but BETTER!)

7. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Whats amazing(or really stupid), is a person of Urlachers' status having unprotected sex with a STRIPPER! I guess athletic doesn't always = smart.

8. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    You're 'guessing' that? C'mon, that's a given! They're PEOPLE too! ;)

Every President has had some type of documented affair at somet time or another, what makes us think anyone else could be grouped as untouchable?

Suppose we just hope our 'hereos' are better than that.

9. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    mercy miss percy - just once - ONCE will people use their brains instead of their hormones?!?!?!? :nono:

i mean, goodness knows, i NEVER let my hormones get out of control! :wink: 8)

10. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Athletics has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence. Need further proof? Look at some of these superstar athlete's Wonderlic scores. :roll:

I remember seeing a bodybuilder at the gym once wearing a shirt that said "I'm not real smart, but I can lift heavy things."

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way implying that one cannot be blessed with both athletic ability and intelligence. I am only pointing out that these two things do not necessarily go hand-in-hand.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley