Brian Gutekunst new Packers GM

Simms87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great, hope Ball stays as the “negotiator”. Then we’d only lose Wolf and could keep a lot of knowhow in the franchise.

Go Pack Go!

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends on what he does with MM it will help hiring a DC. Especially if they want and can talk to Fangio next week.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool. At first I didn't have a problem with Ball, but when all the rumors about MM and ARod having issues with Ball where there is smoke there is fire many times so, there had to be something to it.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see a promotion for Wolf to keep him as assistant GM. Losing him would be tough to see, especially if he went to a rival.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like a good sign and a guy who was respected outside the Packers organization. Get fangio and I am very happy with the off season even if I wanted McCarthy out too

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see a promotion for Wolf to keep him as assistant GM. Losing him would be tough to see, especially if he went to a rival.

I think wolf is gone. He won’t stay, he will be in demand as a GM. Probably the only reason he’s stuck around was because he thought he would replace TT. But with the Gutekunst signing and his being only 44 and off the wolf tree as well, Looking like the Wolf GM dream for him won’t come true in Green Bay for a long time if ever. People naturally want to climb the proverbial ladder and wolf’s got the qualifications, can’t blame him for leaving which I’m betting will be soon.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We do gotta expect him to come in and run things differently he knows what the fans want and what the team needs

Members online

Latest posts