Brewers offense stinks

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their weakness last year and again this year. They should have traded an arm for a top quality bat.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like 2104 opener vs Seattle.

@rodell330 claimed team wouldnt make playoffs

We bet and I won.

Want to do something similar?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I wanted to make the first T.F.G. post before LT.

T.F.G. belted a grand slam yesterday. Hopefully, a harbinger of his return to pre-knee surgery form.

Go T.F.G.!!

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their weakness last year and again this year. They should have traded an arm for a top quality bat.
Murders row at the top of the lineup!!

Attachments

• F4A6CC91-2E5D-4EE2-A46A-99D26A706B31.jpeg
    F4A6CC91-2E5D-4EE2-A46A-99D26A706B31.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 135

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The offense is still offensive. :)
Go Crew. Just win. Lots of time for batting practice.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Watching the Giants and Crew. I'm reminded of when I wanted to surprise my son with a Packers Game by telling him we were going to the Green Bay Paint Museum...

This game is a paint drying exercise... Burnes was really on tho.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
How many hitters will we have this year with sub .200 batting averages?
:)
:roflmao: I hear ya, man. Are you proposing that we start an over/under pool? Still ... um ... ahhhhh .... you know, they fired the hitting coach from last year and ... ummmm ... ahhhh... it will take a bit for the players to assimilate into the new game plan.... ahhhh... YEAH, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hey, as of this morning, the Crew have a one game lead over that a-hole franchise that won the '82 World Series with a 13-7 W-L record. the Crew has a +3 run differential. The a-hole franchise that won the '82 World Series is at 11-7 with a +23 run differential -- get this -- the Cubbies (whom I don't hate), are 8-11 with a +16 run differential. Factor out the new guy ... McCutchen and Adames ... and yeah ... the Brew might be in a world of hurt at this stage.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hate this new rule and it seems to be really poorly applied here.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Lets Go Rowdy! New Brewer record with 8 RBI's in 1 game.

and.......he misses his 2nd grand slam of the game by a foot! :eek:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The Reds provided some good batting practice :) Now about those pesky Braves....

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

They're warming up a little bit. Batting for average seems kind of low but their on base percentage is consistent. Ultimately, they're leading the league in runs - but also strike outs -- when sucessfully swinging for the fence at Miller Pa ... umm ... AmFam, this is the dynamic you get.... soooooo ....

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
With the regular season about 16% over with, the Brewers have the 2nd best record in baseball. I'm not going to get too excited just yet, they have feasted on some of the bottom dwellers (Cubs, Reds, Pirates) as of late. The pitching is definitely their strong point. Let's hope it holds up and the bats can keep improving. Looks like it might be those pesky Cardinals and Brewers fighting for the NL Central title again.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
With the regular season about 16% over with, the Brewers have the 2nd best record in baseball. I'm not going to get too excited just yet, they have feasted on some of the bottom dwellers (Cubs, Reds, Pirates) as of late. The pitching is definitely their strong point. Let's hope it holds up and the bats can keep improving. Looks like it might be those pesky Cardinals and Brewers fighting for the NL Central title again.
As always. Freekin' Cardinals --- nice uniforms and all but I've never forgiven that team for 1982.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Tellez named mlb player of the week. Adamas was last week's.

Braves are the reigning MLB World Series Champions, reality. It's not like they're Angels In The Outfield.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Now ... losing the series to the Reds, that was kind of like a red-hot poker in the ol' **********. I read where the Marlins are celebrating their '97 World Series win this weekend with a group of their team back -- including Craig Counsell. That's kinda cool for him, I think.

As I recall, after winning the World Series, the Marlins began disassembling the team right out of the blocks dumping all of the big contracts they had used to purchase a W.S. trophy.

Latest posts