Brewers offense stinks

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Holy ... wow ... that's just unfair. The poor sucker never had a chance.

Hey, Nationals got a triple play last night. Don't see that often.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Man I hate these West Coast trips. Maybe because they're all so good? You know, the Brewers offense stinking and all... ;)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Tonight, the Crew and their stinky offense is in St Louis. I hate the Cardinals. Nice uniforms though.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Tonight, the Crew and their stinky offense is in St Louis. I hate the Cardinals. Nice uniforms though.
That stinky offense just got 2 runs on 4 hits in the top of the first! They stink!

Of course those pain in our asp Cardinals, also score 2 runs in the 1st.

Nice to see the Brewers hitting Wainright! 7 hits and 3 runs in 3 innings. Man that offense stinks! :coffee:

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Hader is back with the Brewers and slams the door, Brewers win 4-3! 16 saves in 16 opportunities for Hader...with him and Williams, you best get to the Brewers early or go home.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I hate these West Coast trips. Maybe because they're all so good? You know, the Brewers offense stinking and all... ;)
I hate the fact these games start so late for me in the eastern time zone. I'll be in Green Bay for 10 weeks starting next week so that will help when we go back out to the west coast.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate the fact these games start so late for me in the eastern time zone. I'll be in Green Bay for 10 weeks starting next week so that will help when we go back out to the west coast.
Brewers have 4 games in SF in July and 3 in LA late August. Only west coast games this summer. Otherwise furthest west they go is Minnesota and Misery.
https://www.mlb.com/brewers/schedule/2022-07

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Burnsey pitching a two hit, 8 KO's through 5 innings masterpiece. Meanwhile, that sluggish Brewer offense has 6 runs on 10 hits!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
In the middle of a 6 game HOME losing streak. Maybe if their offense didn't stink? Fire the new hitting coach!

Members online

Latest posts