1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Brett's sister Brandi Favre was arrested in a meth lab bust

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by longtimefan, Jan 12, 2011.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,099
    I did notice 1 fan posting stuff that made sense and they continuously attack him. Also love how anything negative that is posted they take it down right away and refuse to talk about it. those mods are nazis. And not letting new people register bc they are worried about getting attacked? wtf

2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Yeah, when I registered last time, about a year ago, took 3-4 weeks to get approved. WTF!!!! OBF is a close society where their delusions are sacred.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,979

Thats shad I think

4. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    Why does the OBF forum feel like some bizarre alternate universe where the packers organization are the most nefarious group of double-crossing Evil-doers, and that all packer fans (or remaining packer fan i suppose...) are blind to the poisonous kool-aid they've been forced to drink so they can't see how horrible brett favre was treated...

it hurts my head. (that and all the purple)

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,979

Cuz it is bizaro world

6. gbforever

gbforever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +64
    Wow, really? That site is a cult wrapped in a dictatorship. I'd hate to see any of these mods have any real-life power, very scary thought

7. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,410
    I know what everyone is thinking and no, it won't distract the team this sunday. I called up my good friend Ted Thompson and to me it sounds like noone on the team is even thinking about it. It's honestly a relief to me that our team is so focused.

8. morningwood

morningwood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    Brett's brother just received a pardon from the outgoing Gubnah. I am not sure whether his pardon is one of the ones being challenged by the AG.