Brett's sister Brandi Favre was arrested in a **** lab bust

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As we know, they are hypocrites...Sometimes I just sit back and LOL @ some of the logic

Still waiting for "Pete" to admit he is a Rodgers fan..After all he said win a playoff game and he is sold

I did notice 1 fan posting stuff that made sense and they continuously attack him. Also love how anything negative that is posted they take it down right away and refuse to talk about it. those mods are nazis. And not letting new people register bc they are worried about getting attacked? wtf

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, when I registered last time, about a year ago, took 3-4 weeks to get approved. WTF!!!! OBF is a close society where their delusions are sacred.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I did notice 1 fan posting stuff that made sense and they continuously attack him. Also love how anything negative that is posted they take it down right away and refuse to talk about it. those mods are nazis. And not letting new people register bc they are worried about getting attacked? wtf

Thats shad I think

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why does the OBF forum feel like some bizarre alternate universe where the packers organization are the most nefarious group of double-crossing Evil-doers, and that all packer fans (or remaining packer fan i suppose...) are blind to the poisonous kool-aid they've been forced to drink so they can't see how horrible brett favre was treated...

it hurts my head. (that and all the purple)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Why does the OBF forum feel like some bizarre alternate universe where the packers organization are the most nefarious group of double-crossing Evil-doers, and that all packer fans (or remaining packer fan i suppose...) are blind to the poisonous kool-aid they've been forced to drink so they can't see how horrible brett favre was treated...

it hurts my head. (that and all the purple)

Cuz it is bizaro world

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, when I registered last time, about a year ago, took 3-4 weeks to get approved. WTF!!!! OBF is a close society where their delusions are sacred.

Wow, really? That site is a cult wrapped in a dictatorship. I'd hate to see any of these mods have any real-life power, very scary thought

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I know what everyone is thinking and no, it won't distract the team this sunday. I called up my good friend Ted Thompson and to me it sounds like noone on the team is even thinking about it. It's honestly a relief to me that our team is so focused.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett's brother just received a pardon from the outgoing Gubnah. I am not sure whether his pardon is one of the ones being challenged by the AG.

Members online

Latest posts