BRETT'S FAREWELL TOUR

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im getting tired to see this every time they play in national TV....The announcers bash him every monday, then they telecast the packers and try to justify the horribles throws brett made....
I hate them....and I cant stand seeing my idol doing this....sorry guys, for the first time I realize that we need a change...

Reaction score
Right. ESPN is by far the worse

I can't stand to listen to the trio, but worse is that they've added segements which are MUCH more worse than listening to the trio speak.

I tune in to watch football, not hear about the life of some bad comedian. Pathetic.

Reaction score
lol, probably not, but I was really pissed when they started talking about him hosting parties every Sunday, and then stalling for like 5 seconds for the play, and then talking again. I just don't feel that leads to anything productive.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought it was hilarious when kimmel asked joe theismann how his leg was. i laughed so hard.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need to sit there and talk about the game and whats happening, I could care less about what Jimmy Kimmel was doing on a sunday or about anyone that comes into that booth talking about their daily lives, this is FOOTBALL people we want to talk about the game...

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is just filler. I thought his conversation was really funny. Especially when he thought that Madden would really like this game had he been alive. What did bother me was that they never mentioned why the holding in the end zone was aken back. It was supposed to be 1st and goal when Dendy tripped up the guy but then they went out to the 20. Never mentioned on the broadcast.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought it was hilarious when kimmel asked joe theismann how his leg was. i laughed so hard.

You ever notice when they give shots in the booth while their guest is in there that the only person really paying true attention and looking out at the field is Theismann? Seems to me that he doesnt get into those extra guys. Neither do I! It sucks that the MNF games are so far ahead of the radio. Cant listen to Wayne and Larry :doh:

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And did anyone else get sick of HEARING ABOUT FAVRES STREAK!!!!!!!!!!! Im the happiest person in the world for Brett. And I am proud he is a packer. But my god ENOUGH WITH THE STREAK ESPN.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts