Brett's Challenge

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Reports say that Brett will retire because he has 'money in the bank' he has his SB ring, he has stats, etc. They're using this as reasons that he will be retiring. Saying he has nothing else to prove. I say he does have something to prove!

The Favre family has been one of which thats endured THREE losing seasons in their family. THREE. I say Brett's challenge is to come back and turn around a 4 - 12 team and lead them to the playoffs, possibly more. If you remember Brett did say this was 'fun' for him this season because of all the challenges.

I was gonna turn this into a lengthy article for the site but I forsee I would bore many with my opinions so I lay it out for you as stated above and I hope Brett sees next season as a challenge to prove to everyone the pack is NOT back, the PACK NEVER LEFT!

Reaction score
One thing that, IMO, is the key to this is what Brett said. He said he wanted to keep playing as long as he had fun. He also said right after he didn't want to leave and then two weeks into the season miss playing. That is why I think he will be back, there is no sure way for him to say football felt like work. Sure a 4-12 season doesn't have a lot of positives, but unless Favre comes back, he really can't know if he still finds the game fun or not. I mean he won't just look at last season, rather his whole career. And if he comes back, that is the only way he will truly know if he can continue to have fun or not.

Thats my humble opinion. You can call it wishful thinking of wanting #4 back. But surly I can't be blamed for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts